Frog should also be added to cartels!

🙏

28 minutes ago, Falco said:

Cabal sleeper agent confirmed 

Breakout the tinfoil hats

Never getting close to being in cabal don't worry he is the apd's problem

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, anti said:

No shit sherlock.. they haven't implemented this yet.  

mfw we haven't cared about holding all cartels 24/7 for weeks, good amount of us want a break from the game, Feel free to apply to the civ council if you feel you have good ideas that should be brought to light.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rafa said:

The driving force behind this change is that cartels aren’t really meant for smaller gangs to capture and AFK while money comes in. It’s an area set aside specifically so large groups can competitively fight and reap rewards from coming out on top. There’ve been several really great changes from Civ Council that’re directed towards helping out players who don’t fit that criteria. Vehicle processing and being able to sell legal runs at DP points for a higher price are just a couple and hopefully we can stay on track to come up with better ways to help smaller groups make decent money in the server. 

Originally, the cartels were going to be more condensed but what we have now is the compromise we all felt would be of benefit to the server and cartel fighters as a whole. 

Selling legal runs at DP points for more income what do you mean?

9 minutes ago, Creepy said:

@ anti  sounds like you should join civ council if you're so opposed to the way they are headed. 

Wouldent bother. If i let her in she would tell everyone just how corrupt @Civilian Councilis. Then i would get fired and she would become the next head. Cant have that.

• Like 2
  • Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, Diamond Drop said:

Wouldent bother. If i let her in she would tell everyone just how corrupt @Civilian Councilis. Then i would get fired and she would become the next head. Cant have that.

thanks for the @ man

Everytime i try to cap a cap with water it ends up being a person with a wetsuit that just swims away. Not worth the time for most gangs so they are no risk money printers for people that have the patience to sit there all day. Not what cartels are meant to be.

6 hours ago, anti said:

If we let this happen, you're basically agreeing to let a very small handful of large sweaty cartel gangs have a permanent monopoly on cartels and it pointless to even go without 5+ people.
I know people gonna use this post as an opportunity to troll, but if you aren't in Cabal or Teamplayers, I promise this is going to kill your cartel experience.   They already have gangbase as a permanent fixture, let smaller gangs have a chance on caps. 

Small gangs go to cap all the time. The only cartel experience this will kill is the afk water capping done by you and very few others that want to make money by doing nothing.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
4 hours ago, anti said:

Honestly after this shit, civ council just needs to be disbanded.  They aren't looking out for the server.  They've made it clear all they care about is using the positions to give their gangs an advantage.

Ya'll are just nancy pelosi ong. 

just push cap, stop driving in with boats and swimming 500 m. cartels are cartels, push like they are intended you fish

• Like 1
6 hours ago, anti said:

Honestly after this shit, civ council just needs to be disbanded.  They aren't looking out for the server.  They've made it clear all they care about is using the positions to give their gangs an advantage.

Ya'll are just nancy pelosi ong. 

DankPods on top

This has nothing to do with sharking.  I barely ever shark anymore unless I'm being pushed by an insurmountable number of people or I'm protecting a titan. 

This is about the pure logic that comes from attack/defense counters.

Say I'm with one other person.  There's 4 people on OG.  We don't want to push a defending four on OG, so we pick a different cap.  The position on OG can scout all of bottleneck and all the rebels from Kav, to New,  to  OG rebel.  Then they can immediately tell how many there are and where they are going, and will be in a position to immediately beat any attacking force heading to a cartel, to that cartel.  

Right now, as it stands, OG is outnumbered, you push tower or house cap.  You will most likely reach them before the gang that outnumbers you, and you can at the very least, take the defensive advantage.  The gang will also, if smart, not fully abandoned OG and won't send all 4.  

Distance is the only thing countering numbers at this time.  They are trying to take that away so ONE gang always controls all of the caps.  No ONE gang that's on at the time should be able to hold such a firm defensive grip of all the caps.  I promise this is gonna bite  a lot of people in the ass who are gullible enough to support it.

If you wanted to move two caps to different positions that did not have water, but were about the same distance away from OG,  I would not be opposed to that.  That's not what this is about.  This is about Civ Council being abused to  drastically change the game to make it easier for one gang to hold onto everything and always have a huge advantage in addition to the numbers advantage.  And then using sharks as the red herring to try to justify such an obvious swindling of the server.  

Gullible 15 year olds might no be smart enough to understand whats happening, but other people are. 

11 minutes ago, anti said:

This has nothing to do with sharking.  I barely ever shark anymore unless I'm being pushed by an insurmountable number of people or I'm protecting a titan. 

This is about the pure logic that comes from attack/defense counters.

Say I'm with one other person.  There's 4 people on OG.  We don't want to push a defending four on OG, so we pick a different cap.  The position on OG can scout all of bottleneck and all the rebels from Kav, to New,  to  OG rebel.  Then they can immediately tell how many there are and where they are going, and will be in a position to immediately beat any attacking force heading to a cartel, to that cartel.  

Right now, as it stands, OG is outnumbered, you push tower or house cap.  You will most likely reach them before the gang that outnumbers you, and you can at the very least, take the defensive advantage.  The gang will also, if smart, not fully abandoned OG and won't send all 4.  

Distance is the only thing countering numbers at this time.  They are trying to take that away so ONE gang always controls all of the caps.  No ONE gang that's on at the time should be able to hold such a firm defensive grip of all the caps.  I promise this is gonna bite  a lot of people in the ass who are gullible enough to support it.

If you wanted to move two caps to different positions that did not have water, but were about the same distance away from OG,  I would not be opposed to that.  That's not what this is about.  This is about Civ Council being abused to  drastically change the game to make it easier for one gang to hold onto everything and always have a huge advantage in addition to the numbers advantage.

This is like reading a fucking fever dream. This whole rant you've been on for the past day just proves that you have never legitimately fought over Cartles. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Diamond Drop said:

This is like reading a fucking fever dream. This whole rant you've been on for the past day just proves that you have never legitimately fought over Cartles. 

almost every video from every player report ive made since Ive been back has been in a gillie.  Mods and admins know thats bs.

I'm sure calling me a shark to try to dismiss the absolute logic in what I'm saying makes things easier for you, but it has no basis in reality.

And I was told  by suwoop if I ever applied he would make 100% certain I wouldn't get on and if i managed none of my ideas would ever be heard as he wouldn't let me talk.  I  can't imagine diamond drop would be any different.  

8 minutes ago, anti said:

And I was told  by suwoop if I ever applied he would make 100% certain I wouldn't get on and if i managed none of my ideas would ever be heard as he wouldn't let me talk.  I  can't imagine diamond drop would be any different.  

📠

• Like 2

Walt is one of the only people I trust to make changes to caps. Simple as. These new shit groups who make a gang and roach og calling themselves cap gangs is just wack. +1 this revive cartels and scare these bitches off.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, anti said:

Break the system from within or stop complaining about it.

2 minutes ago, Creepy said:

Break the system from within or stop complaining about it.

If this goes through, that's exactly what I intend to do.  Im going to vigi camp every cartel rebel every second I'm on.  

I do find it interesting that a lot of people are starting to say things like "as intended" when there's literal YEARS of precedent at play. Some gangs are super chads and everyone has their own ifrit. Some people roach off cap, rotate hatchpack pushes, etc. Some people fight from the water. What does intended even mean? "The meta" of cartel fighting has always been ever evolving, and I'm a little concerned that instead of letting things happen organically we're starting to manually cultivate it with rules and redesigns and whatever. I personally don't really have much of a dog in the fight, and it seems conquest for the most part has sated the "endless re-push" blood lust so I don't intend on getting on a soapbox here. If the general population is completely OK with these changes then awesome let's have at it.. but just remember just because something can be changed doesn't mean it should be 🙂

Edit: For clarification the only thing I'm advocating for here is critical thinking; I'm neither for or against the changes at this time

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 1
20 minutes ago, Creepy said:

I do find it interesting that a lot of people are starting to say things like "as intended" when there's literal YEARS of precedent at play. Some gangs are super chads and everyone has their own ifrit. Some people roach off cap, rotate hatchpack pushes, etc. Some people fight from the water. What does intended even mean? "The meta" of cartel fighting has always been ever evolving, and I'm a little concerned that instead of letting things happen organically we're starting to manually cultivate it with rules and redesigns and whatever. I personally don't really have much of a dog in the fight, and it seems conquest for the most part has sated the "endless re-push" blood lust so I don't intend on getting on a soapbox here. If the general population is completely OK with these changes then awesome let's have at it.. but just remember just because something can be changed doesn't mean it should be 🙂

Edit: For clarification the only thing I'm advocating for here is critical thinking; I'm neither for or against the changes at this time

Lets list tho the nerfs this server has changed that go along with that (and sure, purely coincidentally because I started doing them)

1.  I start titaning, Titan WP's get nerfed.
2.  I start sharking, can't contest in water
3.  I start sharking, SDAR gets WP Nerfed
4.  I start using an AKM, AKM's get WP nerfed.

The sdar and AKM nerfs were never announced as far as I can tell, but I used to get like 8-12 wp for killing full kits with them, now I can kill someone with an akm or sdar that's fully kitted when I have no vest or helm and I'm lucky to get 3, and the occasional 9 if they have a titan or rpg or some huge addition to the kit.

The people making the decisions eradicate any and all counters to the standard MK1 follow the meta like bots strategy.  They are ruining the diversity of the game so they don't have to think and every fight plays to their strengths.

18 minutes ago, anti said:

1.  I start titaning, Titan WP's get nerfed.

Was gonna get nerfed ages before you started but zzzz devs

18 minutes ago, anti said:

2.  I start sharking, can't contest in water

Wasn't supposed to be able to do it to begin with but you proved that your still able to do it so in a sense you have some "credit" here but it wasn't to nerf you, it was simply found out it was still a possibility due to you.

19 minutes ago, anti said:

3.  I start sharking, SDAR gets WP Nerfed

Warpoint script was wack, ask the devs, a lot of weapons gave wp amounts they weren't supposed to give.

20 minutes ago, anti said:

4.  I start using an AKM, AKM's get WP nerfed.

Same as above

20 minutes ago, anti said:

The sdar and AKM nerfs were never announced

Wasn't a nerf, was a bug fix.

21 minutes ago, anti said:

The people making the decisions eradicate any and all counters to the standard MK1 follow the meta like bots strategy.  They are ruining the diversity of the game so they don't have to think and every fight plays to their strengths.

Ifrit glass got nerfed to make it easier to rip out of, you can now rip it close to reliably with 6.5 making it so if you don't pick a MK1 you still have a fighting chance against armoured vehicles. 

I understand you might be displeased with the changes made and that's fair, we cant all agree with everything but especially for situations like this its a change not just made but wanted by not only cartel gangs but gangs willing to show up on OG in general. Its healthy for the cartels scene.

I'm sorry you don't have enough friends to push OG as 4 people, hopefully once you get your attitude checked out you can start making some 🙂 

2 minutes ago, SimpPatrolBlojo said:

Was gonna get nerfed ages before you started but zzzz devs

Wasn't supposed to be able to do it to begin with but you proved that your still able to do it so in a sense you have some "credit" here but it wasn't to nerf you, it was simply found out it was still a possibility due to you.

Warpoint script was wack, ask the devs, a lot of weapons gave wp amounts they weren't supposed to give.

Same as above

Wasn't a nerf, was a bug fix.

Ifrit glass got nerfed to make it easier to rip out of, you can now rip it close to reliably with 6.5 making it so if you don't pick a MK1 you still have a fighting chance against armoured vehicles. 

I understand you might be displeased with the changes made and that's fair, we cant all agree with everything but especially for situations like this its a change not just made but wanted by not only cartel gangs but gangs willing to show up on OG in general. Its healthy for the cartels scene.

I'm sorry you don't have enough friends to push OG as 4 people, hopefully once you get your attitude checked out you can start making some 🙂 

Turned down 6 people trying to join CTF this week.  I just like playing solo.