Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Put a value on olympus

Without the owner publicly disclosing their quarterly revenue from donations and the Olympus+ subscription it would be hard to properly appraise the community.

With that, I'd wager the value of 25-50k would be about right for it. Now in this case, you'd be trying to buy something that is likely more sentimental to ownership rather than cost effective seeing as Olympus fails to make it's monthly donation quota. 

• Downvote 2
15 minutes ago, Heritage said:

Olympus fails to make it's monthly donation quota. 

Pretty sure they only missed 1 month in the last 3 years and that was last month, and from what I hear that Oly+ stuff makes way more then the goal does all together

• Like 1
  • +1 1
23 minutes ago, yung said:

Pretty sure they only missed 1 month in the last 3 years and that was last month, and from what I hear that Oly+ stuff makes way more then the goal does all together

Perhaps, no real way to verify the donation vs overhead of hosting and dev either. 

$0 has been the going price. But thats because its traded between people who are trusted by the EX owner.

I dont think ryan would sell but the highest this server would be valued at realistically would be around 10 or 15k with how old arma 3 is & with a community of about 1000 active members i dont see anyone realistically offering more than 10 or 15k.

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
9 hours ago, Strafe said:

$0 has been the going price. But thats because its traded between people who are trusted by the EX owner.

I mean, both Ryan, Peter Long and Mcdili purchased the server, only hand me downs has been Ares getting it from peter after he had to dip. Outside of that, in the start it was Zeus and Poseidon, zeus dipped then came the dili, peter and ares era and now were stuck with Le Jew.
And as far as server price, easily 15 large.

• Hmm 1
5 hours ago, SPBojo said:

I mean, both Ryan, Peter Long and Mcdili purchased the server, only hand me downs has been Ares getting it from peter after he had to dip. Outside of that, in the start it was Zeus and Poseidon, zeus dipped then came the dili, peter and ares era and now were stuck with Le Jew.
And as far as server price, easily 15 large.

i was under the impression peter also got it for $0 but i rlly dont remember much from the time especially cus i wasn't close with many staff. Either way anyone saying anything over 20k is smoking meth.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Strafe said:

i dont see anyone realistically offering more than 10 or 15k.

considering this is about what other similar servers have sold for it is probably the most accurate

an important factor as well is that some random guy isnt gonna have their offer accepted it have to be a staff member etc.

• Hmm 1
3 hours ago, Strafe said:

i was under the impression peter also got it for $0 but i rlly dont remember much from the time especially cus i wasn't close with many staff. Either way anyone saying anything over 20k is smoking meth.

Im pretty sure mcdili sold it for $1 to peter because he didnt want the server anymore

• Like 1
  • +1 1
On 4/30/2022 at 12:13 AM, Strafe said:

I dont think ryan would sell but the highest this server would be valued at realistically would be around 10 or 15k with how old arma 3 is & with a community of about 1000 active members i dont see anyone realistically offering more than 10 or 15k.

can someone just acquire oly then delete it from existence, thanks. 

17 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

can someone just acquire oly then delete it from existence, thanks. 

@ Ryan  your halfway there click that delete button you know you want to

• Like 1
  • Owner
On 4/30/2022 at 2:46 PM, Strafe said:

You would be surprised with the offers other servers/people have given me ever since the release of Oly+ lol

12 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You would be surprised with the offers other servers/people have given me ever since the release of Oly+ lol

come on pal... be transparent what we rockin' with here

• Haha 1
  • Jew 1
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

im probably just dense but i really see no way anyones offered more then like 20k for the server tbh, maybe seeing the #'s on the backend would change my mind (assuming you showed those that offered)

anyways when you want to sell the server to me for $1 you have my contact.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 10:10 PM, Jack Reacher said:

how much would you buy olympus for? broke no money getting bums need not reply 

1$

On 5/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ryan said:

I think anyone offering more then a dollar is just wanting to buy the server just to delete it and see how many people go depressed over a video game