Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

What’s the proper number of pillows to have on a bed? May it be for “decoration” and then actually sleeping. Cause there has to be a right answer to this question.

Asking for a friend

My girl has 4 pillows on each side of the bed for us. Plus 3 pillows on the couch and 2 on the loveseat in our “family” room and our living room downstairs. Not to mention the 2 she’s already bought for our nursery. 

For a grand total of 20 pillows in our house so far. 

I just keep putting pillows until there is no more bed, just a pile of pillows. Firm/soft/squishy/flat/body... ALL OF THE PILLOWS! Because it depends on my mood which one or three I want at any given moment in the night. 🤷‍♀️ Plus if no one can see the bed, you don't have to make it, right?😎

On 7/29/2022 at 11:51 PM, Clyde MapleWood said:

What’s the proper number of pillows to have on a bed? May it be for “decoration” and then actually sleeping. Cause there has to be a right answer to this question.

Asking for a friend

depends on layout  if you have a place to put the decorative ones while using the bed then 2 large ones to cover 4 usable ones if there isnt a place to put them focus on function cause theyll get fucked from the floor. i have 2 normal on my bed at home then 2 decorative and 4 normal at the shore house and 4 normal at my trailer. the key is enough bedspace to effectively have intercourse but enough pillows to put between the bedframe and wall so you dont damage the wall or wake up anyone else that may be staying in other rooms while still having at least 2 to sleep on with your partner.