Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

POV: You're in a Staff Gang

The Sillanese people were rescuing fugitive -s- Tammy when newly knighted Mighty Moderator was venturing with his AFK Cop Crew!

We avenged Tammy, recovered footage from the MIGHTY CREW and we can now show you what it is like to be in a Moderator Gang!

As soon as he was stricken by the Ifrit you can hear the outcry of a Beta British Male yell out 'IF ONLY WE HAD AN ADMIN!!!'

Players 1 | Staff 0!!!!!

https://streamable.com/60mkow

(You can notice how my only watched video is Pumping Iron, as I am not a BETA MALE MODERATOR!!!!!)

Edited by Skateezy
  • Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Jew 1
  • Weird 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2

They chose the wrong staff gang to be in.  If they were in the other staff gang the victims would have been staff revived and comped 5 mil, and all the people who witnessed would have gotten 1 mil comp for pain and suffering. 

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
25 minutes ago, Clash AKA Clish said:

im confused on why you recorded a youtube video then made it into another youtube video when you could of just posted the youtube video !!!

I wasn't recording.

I had to get them into Teamspeak using social engineering to get the clip of me culling them like feral dogs.

I recorded it because Olympus players are infantile and will delete things that embarrass them.

• Admin
26 minutes ago, different poseidon said:

you casually left out hatchbacks breaking nlr multiple times and vdmed tammy so all of you could get revived

If it doesn’t happen to me then 99% of the time it will require a report to be made. When had like 8 or 9 of us in kav. I can’t watch everyone like a hawk. Submit the report and we will look into it. 

ps. It’s kinda hard to ban the literal server. @ i chop hatchbacks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, different poseidon said:

you casually left out hatchbacks breaking nlr multiple times and vdmed tammy so all of you could get revived

to be fair i waited patiently until night left the channel to talk to y’all in support to unleash my true power 

1 minute ago, i chop hatchbacks said:

to be fair i waited patiently until night left the channel to talk to y’all in support to unleash my true power 

mighty

2 hours ago, Skateezy said:

I wasn't recording.

I had to get them into Teamspeak using social engineering to get the clip of me culling them like feral dogs.

I recorded it because Olympus players are infantile and will delete things that embarrass them.

tumblr_oabcpowHg81rm3c1eo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Tobubas said:

"If only we had an admin" is quite telling though...

They all whine like that.

You can also pick up when he said a half sentence about how he wish he could clear the Ifrit. e.g. deleting it while he's driving around.

Staff are whiny. Always have been.

Edited by Skateezy
3 hours ago, Tobubas said:

"If only we had an admin" is quite telling though...

quite literally a sarcastic joke if you cannot tell by the tone in my voice...

3 hours ago, Skateezy said:

They all whine like that.

You can also pick up when he said a half sentence about how he wish he could clear the Ifrit. e.g. deleting it while he's driving around.

Staff are whiny. Always have been.

I find it interesting that you say mighty is abusing his power when you can see in your video that his first reaction is to tell everyone effected to dispute the driver. Allowing for the person who is in the wrong to right things first before just live banning. Also if im not mistaken mighty didnt even handle this ban because he was a part of the situation and a different admin handled it.

• Like 3
  • Clown 1
2 hours ago, Poon said:

quite literally a sarcastic joke if you cannot tell by the tone in my voice...

I find it interesting that you say mighty is abusing his power when you can see in your video that his first reaction is to tell everyone effected to dispute the driver. Allowing for the person who is in the wrong to right things first before just live banning. Also if im not mistaken mighty didnt even handle this ban because he was a part of the situation and a different admin handled it.

Different admin handled it once requested. Are you angry because you're the beta british man yelping?

9 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Are you angry because you're the beta british austrailian man  child yelping?

On 7/30/2022 at 3:26 AM, Mighty said:

I like how you casually left out the part where you guys vdmed 4 of the 5 people then shot everyone on the ground so you could save the 2 mil bounty.

just comes down to a skill difference between the players . if you dont want to get spangle killed dont get run over by a car its really that simple, and if the guy with the 2 mil bounty had simply logged off the server he wouldnt have gotten arrested its really not rocket science 

42 minutes ago, Skateezy said:

Another mommy's credit card $1,000 donor!!!

DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!

Lol you have no idea kiddo. I day-trade crypto w high leverage while I game on my second monitor. Up over 15000% year to date. Meaning for every dollar I had in my ledger a year ago is now 150. Just cause I play oly doesn’t mean I’m a bum or living off someone else’s expense. Stop projecting and make something of yourself 52015641-A000-4935-A087-074D0D844210.thumb.jpeg.cce5163f430408d666a1bb49c9dab6ed.jpeg30F94D87-51E3-444D-9657-DC94927F89C6.thumb.jpeg.15453a1f4968a7c0a360c4c5eed52192.jpeg

But yes I used my moms card

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, xxdausxx said:

Lol you have no idea kiddo. I day-trade crypto w high leverage while I game on my second monitor. Up over 15000% year to date. Meaning for every dollar I had in my ledger a year ago is now 150. Just cause I play oly doesn’t mean I’m a bum or living off someone else’s expense. Stop projecting and make something of yourself 52015641-A000-4935-A087-074D0D844210.thumb.jpeg.cce5163f430408d666a1bb49c9dab6ed.jpeg30F94D87-51E3-444D-9657-DC94927F89C6.thumb.jpeg.15453a1f4968a7c0a360c4c5eed52192.jpeg

But yes I used my moms card

The fact you had to flex this just shows me you're poor LOL

bro in hustler university LOOOOL

Edited by Skateezy