conquest

Cory

3 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

Maybe if the if the fights weren't so dogshit and aids people would play 🤗

Ok but what makes the fights aids? I understand what your saying but what makes it shit

15 minutes ago, Cory said:

Ok but what makes the fights aids? I understand what your saying but what makes it shit

Versing gangs that are stacked with kids cheating. No one wants to deal with that so no one plays. That's why recently pop has tanked.

• Like 12
  • +1 2
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Siltonious Milton II said:

Versing gangs that are stacked with kids cheating. No one wants to deal with that so no one plays. That's why recently pop has tanked.

Yeah but most admins dont even spectate or attempt to ban cheaters tbh jay is the only one ive seem try to keep it clean outside of the admins who ban the really blatant ones

1 minute ago, Cory said:

Yeah but most admins dont even spectate or attempt to ban cheaters tbh jay is the only one ive seem try to keep it clean outside of the admins who ban the really blatant ones

Not worth anyone's time to spectate mentally ill kids paying $80 a month to go barely positive on a milsim.

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 2
  • +1 1

Conquest is just cheater v cheater running around smoke its boring only reason people play now is for something to do lol just need to face the fact this game is finally coming to and end 

• Like 1

1. The game is old and cheaters kill the little population s3 has at this point. I like playing Olympus but by god is conquest just so unfun and boring. I know I’m no fragger and never claim to be but still. 

2. People that are new/have never done conquest will probably never get into it due to the population that are legitimate consisting of people who have hundreds or thousands of hours in the game. Getting railed for 2 hours isn’t fun either. 

• +1 1
16 hours ago, Cory said:

@ Fraali

We need to figure out a way to revive conquest... It has 20 people on it round 1 man... S3 is officially buried. 

anBn

Tbh if the server gets more then 30 people on it everyone starts lagging and doing the dougie backwards up hills and that shit is not fun... not to mention the fact that its the SAME points on the same shitty maps.

Players should also be able to vote on maps and points hours before like on the discord or something. 

Also someone needs to add rpk to swat shop

anBn

• Like 1

I've heard a lot of hate about smokes, maybe remove smokes or make it so there's a chance you get smokes when you spawn ifrits?

There's also been hate towards people tanking, remove the GA/GL carriers, T4s....

ban Brazilians and their shitty internet

Remove HMG's

New Maps and or zones

Moving/Rotating caps so people don't sit on a flag for 3 hours

Just some ideas

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 2
  • STFU 1

Pop doesn't rise for conquest it's just same pool of players so if people quit arma server dies I don't really think there's anything anyone can do about that.

unless you can get non conq players to play conq but they aren't going to cause they aren't pvp players

Edited by Snare
20 hours ago, Siltonious Milton II said:

Not worth anyone's time to spectate mentally ill kids paying $80 a month to go barely positive on a milsim.

if you drop the Deep Tech Mix the pop will rise again

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Cory said:

@ Fraali

We need to figure out a way to revive conquest... It has 20 people on it round 1 man... S3 is officially buried. 

ban you and make me chief of swat and i promise theres 120 people on that shit

• BlessUp 1
45 minutes ago, Eazy said:

ban you and make me chief of swat and i promise theres 120 people on that shit

Everything besides the me getting banned I think it could happen.