Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Administration Action In Factions

This post isn't to target anyone or any faction, however I feel that as an Admin Member, APD Senior, or RnR Senior, and you display SAPD or SRNR tags on someone or ban someone, make sure you can get to that person within a 48-hour timeframe. 

People work jobs go to school and when they want to relax and play video games such as "cop faction" on Arma 3 but have to sit in a channel for 3+ days straight it's pretty pathetic and rightfully wrong in my personal opinion. As a Senior Member of a faction if you can't speak with them within 48-hour timeframe; wait to discipline them or allow other Seniors in that faction deal with the case!

The server is slowly dying due to Arma as a whole and other reasons, and I feel shit like this will make it die a little bit quicker! 

Thanks.

• Jew 1
  • Weird 1
  • STFU 1
56 minutes ago, kylef said:

This post isn't to target anyone or any faction, however I feel that as an Admin Member, APD Senior, or RnR Senior, and you display SAPD or SRNR tags on someone or ban someone, make sure you can get to that person within a 48-hour timeframe. 

People work jobs go to school and when they want to relax and play video games such as "cop faction" on Arma 3 but have to sit in a channel for 3+ days straight it's pretty pathetic and rightfully wrong in my personal opinion. As a Senior Member of a faction if you can't speak with them within 48-hour timeframe; wait to discipline them or allow other Seniors in that faction deal with the case!

The server is slowly dying due to Arma as a whole and other reasons, and I feel shit like this will make it die a little bit quicker! 

Thanks.

The positions of power that you mentioned also have lives outside of Arma. The positions are volunteer positions. At the current season, a lot of them are doing college exams. I understand the frustration but they have lives and jobs IRL and they can't dedicate their time to the server as much as you would like them to.

• Like 10
  • Chief of Police

It’s never fun to have to wait, but as stated people have jobs and school.  This goes for our seniors faction leaders.  They are dealt with as soon as possible, It’s on rare occasions people may have to wait due to conflicts in schedules. 

55 minutes ago, JDC said:

The positions of power that you mentioned also have lives outside of Arma. The positions are volunteer positions. At the current season, a lot of them are doing college exams. I understand the frustration but they have lives and jobs IRL and they can't dedicate their time to the server as much as you would like them to.

This like one million, you can’t expect differently from people who are going through the same things you are. 

• Like 4

I have a full time job and, unexpectedly, have to find a new apartment during a time of year where anything amicable is grossly overpriced or unavailable. I’m sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait to speak with me, but I promise you I haven’t forgotten and will try and get with you as soon as I can. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Clown 2

3 hours ago, JDC said:

Rare jdc w mostly shit ideas but hey now

• +1 1
31 minutes ago, Rafa said:

I have a full time job and, unexpectedly, have to find a new apartment during a time of year where anything amicable is grossly overpriced or unavailable. I’m sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait to speak with me, but I promise you I haven’t forgotten and will try and get with you as soon as I can. 

Not excused 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Rafa said:

Shit admin 🙂

• +1 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Excision said:

admin are so buys they have to

*not shower

*enjoy furry/hentai

if this was truly the case @ Strae  would not be an admin have you seen the size of his muscles i managed to snap the picture of his arm before he knocked me out and gave me to the cartel that was not a good 3 years ecbb9cb4249ab684dbf3a105b6dfaadd.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We work full time jobs, we have commitments outside of this video game. I am sorry YOU committed an action which now you have to wait to repent for. Due to certain reasonings (i.e. server rule breaks) not all sAPD can handle certain cases. As I have told you, as well as the rest of the sAPD have when you messaged us all, please be patient and it will get resolved.

2 hours ago, Rafa said:

thats what you get for smoking in your apartment

14 minutes ago, Mr GOAT said:

thats what you get for smoking in your apartment

It wasn’t weed, surprisingly. I decided I wasn’t living up to the communities expectations of staff so I kicked my girlfriend out and am sustaining myself on a diet of hentai 

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1
  • Admin

We try as much as we can. Its difficult at time to get to everyone in a timely manner. For that I do apologize but bear with us. 🙂 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Rafa said:

6 hours ago, JDC said:

Completely understandable, shitty time of a year to lead a faction on a video game, especially with your case scenario. However, taking a position of one of the leaders of a faction and you can't work it in your daily life maybe it's time for a nice LOA or stepping down. I'm not targeting @ Rafa  when I say this because he's active on the forms often but when it comes to helping run a server or faction and you don't show yourself to the community (HALF THE FUCKING ADMINS) than its time to put someone in that position that plays. As everyone knows Olympus and Arma 3 itself are dying, but it's really aggravating to people (the community) when you put a comp request or so sort of ticket in, and it takes forever (Week at best) just to get an answer because we have 5 admins top doing tickets. 

All I'm saying to any admin or hell @ Ryan  the owner if your staff isn't going to work than put people in that position that know the rules first of all and that actually fucking play the server, because there's nothing better than seeing a dying server with inactive staff (sounds like such an exciting server).  

Even though @ Ryan  is the best owner ❤️ and knows everything, we still need a fully active staff on the server, because when I see 99+ comp request I don't even bother making a ticket because by the time Arma 4 comes out, it still wouldn't even be looked at.  

I once got banned for 24 days by Rafa and waited 11 days in teamspeak. On the 11th day he pulled me into teamspeak and I told him how am I banned for rdming an enemy gang member. He then relied wow who reports for rdm when you are at war sorry dude. 

• +1 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, kylef said:

I'm surprised it hasn't already 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, kylef said:

Completely understandable, shitty time of a year to lead a faction on a video game, especially with your case scenario. However, taking a position of one of the leaders of a faction and you can't work it in your daily life maybe it's time for a nice LOA or stepping down. I'm not targeting @ Rafa  when I say this because he's active on the forms often but when it comes to helping run a server or faction and you don't show yourself to the community (HALF THE FUCKING ADMINS) than its time to put someone in that position that plays. As everyone knows Olympus and Arma 3 itself are dying, but it's really aggravating to people (the community) when you put a comp request or so sort of ticket in, and it takes forever (Week at best) just to get an answer because we have 5 admins top doing tickets. 

All I'm saying to any admin or hell @ Ryan  the owner if your staff isn't going to work than put people in that position that know the rules first of all and that actually fucking play the server, because there's nothing better than seeing a dying server with inactive staff (sounds like such an exciting server).  

Even though @ Ryan  is the best owner ❤️ and knows everything, we still need a fully active staff on the server, because when I see 99+ comp request I don't even bother making a ticket because by the time Arma 4 comes out, it still wouldn't even be looked at.  

1. when it comes to comp requests; depending on the severity of the situation, or the value of equipment lost; they have to go through logs which is VERY time consuming 

2. Admins/Faction leaders for the MOST part are doing things behind the scenes that overall help the server. I can assure you of that. Just because you don’t see them, doesn’t mean they aren’t doing things to benefit their factions or the server 

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, JDC said:

1. when it comes to comp requests; depending on the severity of the situation, or the value of equipment lost; they have to go through logs which is VERY time consuming 

2. Admins/Faction leaders for the MOST part are doing things behind the scenes that overall help the server. I can assure you of that. Just because you don’t see them, doesn’t mean they aren’t doing things to benefit their factions or the server 

ok man you dont need to suck their dicks too hard half the time admins dont check logs for comp lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
7 hours ago, JDC said:

This guy should be admin apparently, he knows everything

• Like 1
  • Haha 1