Running TikTok ads to recruit more players to olympus

23 minutes ago, proud said:

ngl tiktok is one big way to get new people to come over, especially when the game is old.

big +1 to this man

You should be the one to make it i think

Scribble already makes olympus tiktoks?!?

SO DOES [EN] ALEX

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF3KjALG/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pepega 1

Most people on tiktok play mobile games. 99% of the kids who use it don't having a gaming PC.  It's a matter of demographics.

• +1 1
  • Clown 2
  • STFU 6
1 hour ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

Most people on tiktok play mobile games. 99% of the kids who use it don't having a gaming PC.  It's a matter of demographics.

Port Arma 3 to iPhone/Android easy W 

Just now, Rafa said:

Port Arma 3 to iPhone/Android easy W 

Not gonna say that's a bad idea; I'm just gonna say I want to be there in that dev meeting where they are told to do that.

Good initiative, bad execution.

Arma 3 is so old it's going to be starting middle school soon. At this point it's such a weird niche game with so much video content that in all likelihood anyone who would come due to a TikTok ad already owns the game.

At this point, anyone getting this ad will undoubtedly already have seen drewski or sovietwomble clips, and if those haven't convinced them to buy the game I doubt the sub-par (sorry devs) vanilla RP server ad will move the needle.

• +1 1
36 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

Good initiative, bad execution.

Arma 3 is so old it's going to be starting middle school soon. At this point it's such a weird niche game with so much video content that in all likelihood anyone who would come due to a TikTok ad already owns the game.

At this point, anyone getting this ad will undoubtedly already have seen drewski or sovietwomble clips, and if those haven't convinced them to buy the game I doubt the sub-par (sorry devs) vanilla RP server ad will move the needle.

To be fair the FiveM tiktoks with people role playing as police probably attracted some newer players to the game/game mode. Altis life could see a similar boost if they gained traction like those did

Edited by Caleb Snackbar
  • +1 1
19 hours ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

You don’t have the brains you were born with