240HZ Samsung G7 1440p

4TB M2 NVME WD BLACK 

4090 MSI RTX 

Just wanted to share. Should all be here next week 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Jordan540 said:

2080 should be fine for 1440p it’s still a really good card. I find a lot of games put most of the load on your CPU especially arma 

Awesome. I just keep reading on some websites about how bottlenecked I could possibly get due to that being a high end processor and having the 2080 still but I guess you are right. At 1440P I should still see an improvement over the 4790K I have on my games. 

48 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Hey peeps. I recently placed an order for the following: 

I9 13900K 

32GB DDR 5 

1000W Corsair modular PSU 

240HZ Samsung G7 1440p

4TB M2 NVME WD BLACK 

So.... the thing is that for now I am keeping my old 2080 SUPER. I want the 4090 but we all know its not readily available so I was planning on potentially waiting on the 5 series. Question is. Is bottlenecking going to really screw me over with all games or will I loose only a couple of FPS due to bottlenecking? 

I was planning on canceling the order until I am able to get the 4090 or the 5 series but I am currently running an old school 4790K from 2015 which works well at 75FPS for most games but I wanted a boost in the meantime. What do you guys think? 

Holy moly Bubbaloo. Didn't know an Olympus Admin got paid so well. You bringing in that bag.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Hey peeps. I recently placed an order for the following: 

I9 13900K 

32GB DDR 5 

1000W Corsair modular PSU 

240HZ Samsung G7 1440p

4TB M2 NVME WD BLACK 

So.... the thing is that for now I am keeping my old 2080 SUPER. I want the 4090 but we all know its not readily available so I was planning on potentially waiting on the 5 series. Question is. Is bottlenecking going to really screw me over with all games or will I loose only a couple of FPS due to bottlenecking? 

I was planning on canceling the order until I am able to get the 4090 or the 5 series but I am currently running an old school 4790K from 2015 which works well at 75FPS for most games but I wanted a boost in the meantime. What do you guys think? 

2080 super is 100% enough for 1440p gaming on good settings and still getting good FPS.

Just now, JDC said:

Holy moly Bubbaloo. Didn't know an Olympus Admin got paid so well. You bringing in that bag.

It's from the Rothschilds paying him for every one of my reports and ban appeals he declines

• Haha 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, JDC said:

Lol this is not what I do for a living 😛. 

• Admin
12 minutes ago, d a k o t a said:

make sure your mobo can overclock that cpu, arma especially needs a decent cpu

For sure. Thanks. 

• Senior Web Developer

nice, you'll finally be able to get 36 FPS instead of 32 in Kavala square! Seriously though, that's a beast build man, enjoy and happy belated!

• Like 1
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Noble said:

what did you have @ Bubbaloo Burrito

4790K from 2015 

16gb ddr3

2080 super