Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RE: Duping Ban Wave

I think this was well handled by all staff involved.

I can only speak on behalf of my gang, but we did not dupe and we were NOT banned. 

Great work team keep it up 👍

Edited by Boovin
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Greezy Gabe said:

@ Moonini no dumb ass that was titan i gave him keys to my house and he was duping in the house dip shit get you're facts straight and i was never banned for it you kids seem to be big fans remembering shit from 2019 and i don't even know who you are lol 

You’re so cringe lol

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1

So what ever happened to the normal ifrits scraping for 30k a piece back when scrap was first added? Didn't that just get silently patched with no repercussions zero wiping of accounts and all scrap left to those who did it?

Edited by Chris Handsome
2 hours ago, Chris Handsome said:

So what ever happened to the normal ifrits scraping for 30k a piece back when scrap was first added? Didn't that just get silently patched with no repercussions zero wiping of accounts and all scrap left to those who did it?

cheers for the rpg rockets and sui vests mate

• Clown 1

How are these retards crying about this, you took the risk, you get banned. Also if the staff team caves into their cries and unban them, it would be the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Not that it would be out of Olympus staff character smh

5 hours ago, Chunk said:

I think it has a crush on you @ Greezy Gabe

Imagine being that fat and having a voice that sounds like you're constantly in the middle of taking a shit, are the absolute lowest skill member of tp, are the butt of all the jokes, and still trying to come at me like you got a pedestal to stand on.   Sit your ass down... figuratively, I know you're already sitting in your hover-round.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Imagine being that fat and having a voice that sounds like you're constantly in the middle of taking a shit, are the absolute lowest skill member of tp, are the butt of all the jokes, and still trying to come at me like you got a pedestal to stand on.   Sit your ass down... figuratively, I know you're already sitting in your hover-round.

Rainbow Gay GIF by LGBTQ Youth

On 4/18/2023 at 12:47 AM, The Sovereign said:

Imagine making $17 an hour, transition from male to female just to make $.79 on the dollar. You are (and I mean this genuinely) the most disgusting looking creature I have ever seen in my life. On god.