tpgis - lagswitch or playing from a cave in iraq

lagswitch or cave from brazil  

23 members have voted

1. 1. lagswitch or cave from iraq

• lagswitch
    • cave from iraq

22 minutes ago, Frato said:

You're on s1 that shit is held together by duct tape and glue. It could also just be your internet thats the problem.

See that would make sense if i was hard for me to open or close doors. Or if this kill with 0 issues didnt just happen right before the ping power rangers rushed in. 

• Haha 1
  • Community Manager
46 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

1st player with the Mar-10 isn't lagging, he's EU but that's just Arma. The 2nd player definitely was, if you believe that the player in question was lag switching then you'd have a better time filing a report instead of publicly accusing them.

32 minutes ago, Frato said:

You're on s1 that shit is held together by duct tape and glue. It could also just be your internet thats the problem.

Crashes + lag has been fixed except for the occasional DDoS attack while we wait for OVH mitigation to kick in.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 2
  • STFU 1
45 minutes ago, ZeroBlade said:

Yeah theres no way i was lagging i am swat timmy i was confused as fuck on how you even killed me in that moment. Seems like that was on your end tbf

You are literally from a European country 10% of the population can pronounce wdym you arent lagging

• Haha 1
  • STFU 1
2 hours ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Looks like your internet shit the bed and Calzones router decided to take a smoke break, either way you prob would've died. Calzone ain't got no lag switch thats fo sho.