ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

And closing the gap

To close a gap you can't keep flying parallel to the person. You'll never get any closer. It's just how physical space works.

Just now, CaloomClark said:

You don’t take in what anyone says do you?? As previously stated, you’ll think what you want to

Bro you got pocket staff to make up new rules for you publicly to defend you and not have you face consequences and you brag about it openly.  

Just now, (BurBan)Stealth said:

To close a gap you can't keep flying parallel to the person. You'll never get any closer. It's just how physical space works.

Waiting for titaner to get in place.  Our comms are right there.  We knew he would just run away like he always does.  We'd been wiping that kid all day. 

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Waiting for titaner to get in place.  Our comms are right there.  We knew he would just run away like he always does.  We'd been wiping that kid all day. 

Is the titaner on foot? It looks like he's decently far from the coast or being able to titan. If your plan was to wait for the titaner to get in place, and his target is a stationary ghost hawk landed on the ship. You're saying you're going to continue flying parallel until a guy multiple kilometers away gets closer and he only has 40 seconds left. How can ANYTHING meaningful happen in that time frame? I'm pretty sure this is exactly why the admins decided the way they did. This is the main point you're not understanding in my opinion.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, (BurBan)Stealth said:

Is the titaner on foot? It looks like he's decently far from the coast or being able to titan. If your plan was to wait for the titaner to get in place, and his target is a stationary ghost hawk landed on the ship. You're saying you're going to continue flying parallel until a guy multiple kilometers away gets closer and he only has 40 seconds left. How can ANYTHING meaningful happen in that time frame? I'm pretty sure this is exactly why the admins decided the way they did. This is the main point you're not understanding in my opinion.

This is it. This is the post. 

• Like 1

"AWW WE CAN'T MAKE HIM FOLLOW THE SAME RULES THAT ARE EXPECTED TO BE FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE ELSE!  HE SOUNDS LIKE HARRY POTTER! HE'S SO ADORABLE"  

• Clown 1
32 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

"AWW WE CAN'T MAKE HIM FOLLOW THE SAME RULES THAT ARE EXPECTED TO BE FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE ELSE!  HE SOUNDS LIKE HARRY POTTER! HE'S SO ADORABLE"  

@ CaloomClark  is pretty adorable im glad we found common ground

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE YOUR POINT!?  WE WERE 1KM FROM HIM WITH VISUAL CONTACT AND CLOSING IN.  

Closing in? You literally turned away from him.

9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Cool..    This server cares more about protecting certain people than fairness.  THis shit proves it.  Bunch of people bout to bounce after that.  

I respect you and I respect gary.. but if you came to this conclusion, you didnt bother looking at all the evidence.  

And if you did look at all the evidence, for whatever reason, you made a conscious decision to protect this man's ghawk in the same exact situation countless have been taken from people before.  

just quit the server and stop being such a fat retard

• Admin
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah thats never been the case since I started playing in like 17.  If that was how it worked at all, there's a member of CTF that's owed a ghawk.

From 17-19 I did an insane amount of comp tickets so if you never saw that then you weren’t paying attention.  We had removed vehicles from people but we have never given someone their vehicle unless they had clear possession of it. You’re reaching and clearly making shit up if you, who didn’t see any comp tickets, is telling me how comp tickets worked in 2017. Lmao. Almost every person on this thread is disproving you and you’re still whining. Either o7 like you said you were or get over it. You’re accomplishing nothing. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

7 pages of everyone taking bait, sov knows that her and the paint eaters that roll w her had a 0% chance of touching that hawk, this is just attention seeking. 

Id categorize this as a complete and utter mental breakdown over anything tbh, seems he/she/it has finally lost it

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

The best part about this is that you’re so delusional that you’re forgetting that you literally RDMd stealth 2 days ago, and are so brain dead that you tried to claim your game was glitching out and caused it. You’re absolutely delusional. o7

@ Dante  you think this spastic has anything better to do with it’s time other than cry on the forums and make shit up. Someone needs to get this pathological liar institutionalized. @ Metro Boomin  if u are attention seeking on the arma 3 Olympus forums that speaks for itself, how much of a depraved lonely loser are you.

Edited by buckie
  • Haha 1