Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Community Manager Introduction

Well deserved! Excited to see what Walt does for the community and what new events will come. I still remember the impromptu event he held on the arms cartel and it was fun af. I've only seen good stuff come from Walt and can't wait to see more to come!

• Like 1
Just now, buckie said:

@ The Sovereign  wya with ur essays 

I've made it clear where I stand on this already.  One of the smartest moves OS has ever done.  Not much needs to be said.  

I know this is big boomer energy, and I am at peace with that... but the fact that a paragraph is enough words to send you kids in 2023 into borderline panic attacks means you kids definitely need to read more. 

6 hours ago, Going Rogue said:

Mako retirement when?

Y’all talk down on mako but he’s done a lot of good things to community understand he might not have the best reputation but he’s trying his best to improve the server 

• Like 2
  • STFU 2
12 hours ago, Tommy12 said:

Y’all talk down on mako but he’s done a lot of good things to community understand he might not have the best reputation but he’s trying his best to improve the server 

Yea I know when I see a guy who is trying to get unbanned

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Tommy12 said:

doing tricks on it

• +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • STFU 1
19 hours ago, Tommy12 said:

Doesn't change the fact he has the worst public reputation imaginable and by even existing as a leader in the community causes a detriment to the server. 

Glazin'

1 hour ago, N9ne- said:

Doesn't change the fact he has the worst public reputation imaginable and by even existing as a leader in the community causes a detriment to the server. 

Glazin'

No.  He's made some mistakes but I've definitely seen worse. 

• STFU 1
  • Community Manager

Thanks for participating in our Feedback Survey, those who completed the survey have been paid out! 🙂