Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

1 minute ago, Snake said:

i dont go on the retard ass portions of the internet to see them dumbass

how about you just make your exit a little early and spare the rest of us your putrid fucking attitude for a few bonus hours 

Staff are currently making me a counter offer.  Sr Admin position possible if I stay.  Considering it. 

• Like 2
Just now, The Sovereign said:

Staff are currently making me a counter offer.  Sr Admin position possible if I stay.  Considering it. 

the only sr position you're suited to is the one you've already been given, senior fucking retard because youre a geriatric old loser gas station clerk bitch who looks like she spends all day chain smoking and talking about how she "just likes being single"

Why are you guys on this gas staiton thing?  Is someone trolling you and telling you I work at a gas station?  Tell them you're already getting trolled. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Why are you guys on this gas staiton thing?  Is someone trolling you and telling you I work at a gas station?  Tell them you're already getting trolled. 

no one told us that but someone with that snout on their face isnt working anywhere besides burger king or BP

let me guess we're wrong and you actually work some other different but still very menial entry level job that you work very hard at and have so much pride in how great you do 

• Like 1
Just now, Snake said:

no one told us that but someone with that snout on their face isnt working anywhere besides burger king or BP

You just named yourself after a video game character and stopped there bud.  Like "I'm snake" and that was the whole end of your internet identity.   Like... did you at least do that when you were 10?  

you strike me as the women who brag in an interview about how hard they work and get constant reassurance from their boss that theyre awesome because theyre trying to figure out how they can keep retards working for them for $10.75

either that or youre on disability 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

you strike me as the women who brag in an interview about how hard they work and get constant reassurance from their boss that theyre awesome because theyre trying to figure out how they can keep retards working for them for $10.75

either that or youre on disability 

I'm a Teamster dummy.

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm a Teamster dummy.

so let me guess you work for one of the trillion third party amazon haulers who pay their people like complete dogshit and work ultra part time?

Just now, Snake said:

so let me guess you work for one of the trillion third party amazon haulers who pay their people like complete dogshit and work ultra part time?

Amazon isn't union dummy.  

Wait a minute..........

WHAT?   WHO DID THAT!?!?!   

@ Grandma Gary !!!!  WHAT DID YOU DO!?

What the fucking shit @ Grandma Gary
wtf.png

That taints any results in the future.. ruins the whole thing!?  

1 minute ago, Lezek said:

aye u better switch em back rn

It's already filled up with votes of people voting the opposite.  Results are too tainted to continue. 

12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Wait a minute..........

WHAT?   WHO DID THAT!?!?!   

@ Grandma Gary !!!!  WHAT DID YOU DO!?

What the fucking shit @ Grandma Gary
wtf.png

That taints any results in the future.. ruins the whole thing!?  

When was the poll supposed to close?

Just now, hawk said:

When was the poll supposed to close?

In four hours. 

He switched yes and no. 

1 minute ago, Lezek said:

you know damn well it was gonna be yes 😆

There was a lot of people waiting to bomb it at the end.  

3 minutes ago, hawk said:

Yea I misclicked and put the wrong time, didnt change the answers tho lmao

Well considering it happened right about the same time @ CaloomClark 's nbomb got edited out, right about the same time GG and ryan were on, I would assume it was @ Grandma Gary .  All the more so because he's ghosting rn, and that's his entire MO.  Start some shit and disappear laughing. 

aint no way this shit still going just perm the bitch from forums and game

YOUVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS ALL DAY LMAOOO

whats crazy is sov thinking she looks good, 0/10 ur in the negatives

2 minutes ago, proud said:

aint no way this shit still going just perm the bitch from forums and game

YOUVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS ALL DAY LMAOOO

whats crazy is sov thinking she looks good, 0/10 ur in the negatives

Bro I'm a dyke.. I ain't tryna look good for you.. I'd swoop your mom and throw you some vbucks to stay in your room.

This is what I'm talking about though.  Ya'll brought this on yourselves.  I tried to bring staff corruption to your attention and nobody wanted to listen because it wasn't your problem.  Now staff corruption is keeping me on this server and you have only yourselves to blame.  And maybe @ Grandma Gary .  Coups @ Grandma Gary

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Bro I'm a dyke.. I ain't tryna look good for you.. I'd swoop your mom and throw you some vbucks to stay in your room.

someone who sits on the forum page for 12 hours straight aint pulling no one, bro you make your house reek. you know everyone here knows you have no life away from the pc you rott in your room every single day

i joined in 2016 and have 3.4k forum comments, u joined in 2020 and have 3.2k, how the fuck do you cry so much that you comment 3000 times in 2 years? i can see why it isnt only me that despises you, its literally the entire community

you've been getting clowned for 2 years and you just take it, its crazy how pathetic of a life you live and supposedly your like fucking 40

thank the lord i didnt get your parents at birth cuz fuck sakes they fucked up with you

19 minutes ago, proud said:

someone who sits on the forum page for 12 hours straight aint pulling no one, bro you make your house reek. you know everyone here knows you have no life away from the pc you rott in your room every single day

i joined in 2016 and have 3.4k forum comments, u joined in 2020 and have 3.2k, how the fuck do you cry so much that you comment 3000 times in 2 years? i can see why it isnt only me that despises you, its literally the entire community

you've been getting clowned for 2 years and you just take it, its crazy how pathetic of a life you live and supposedly your like fucking 40

thank the lord i didnt get your parents at birth cuz fuck sakes they fucked up with you

OMG WILL YOU JUST STFU YOU WEIRD ASS CREEPY INCEL NOBODY.  OTHER PEOPLE EXIST ON THIS SERVER.  FOCUS ON THEM.  Godamn.. Like I literally don't know you at all! 

• Clown 1