Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

If the people you let do your thinking for you allowed it.. I'm sure.  

2 minutes ago, Angela said:

But then you might get black listed from here too..... 

didn’t you become a cop because you couldn’t pass your flight test? 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Dante said:

You’ve said multiple times people begged you to stay. Why can’t the proof be distributed to show your point? Publicly, that’s the last thing anyone sees. Nobody publicly begs you to stay. So show the bunches of people. Cover their names if you wanna expose them for being beggars.. lol. Nobody believes a lot of people, if any, were begging for you to return. 

Digging through 2 years of discord messages to find shit like that isn't worth my time.  I'm about to go to work bud. 

4 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I got blacklisted as a medic. What ever will I do ☹️. It’s almost like… I’ll play as civ 😨

It’s almost as if.. my life doesn’t revolve around a video game 😧

She says,  while injecting herself into an argument that has nothing to do with her in a video game she plays to simp farm lmao 

I'm like 40.  I have a mindless job, and a broken heart.  I literally got nothing else going for me but video games.  

You're here for attention though. If you're going this hard to press windows key it's cause of ugly.

Just now, Corpsie said:

Simp farm? Are you just mad no one really likes you, young man? 

How about you calm down, sir. 

WOW..> WOW>... you tell whoever told you to say that they're an asshole. 

• Cringe 1
6 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I got blacklisted as a medic. What ever will I do ☹️. It’s almost like… I’ll play as civ 😨

It’s almost as if.. my life doesn’t revolve around a video game 😧

Hahahahaha the way you rage in game begs to differ 

• Haha 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

I'm like 40.  I have a mindless job, and a broken heart.  I literally got nothing else going for me but video games.  

You're here for attention though. If you're going this hard to press windows key it's cause of ugly.

WOW..> WOW>... you tell whoever told you to say that they're an asshole. 

Who tf is 40 little dude? 

Just now, Angela said:

Hahahahaha the way you rage in game begs to differ 

The way you suck sovereign off is WILD. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Who tf is 40 little dude? 

The words were said  "I'm like 40."   You need people to read for you too?  

Well if you ain't got brains... at least you can fall back on your ummmm....  girly voice that makes virgins hope you look passable.. ig. 

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

Who else is gonna compare @ Grandma Gary  to Hitler if you leave?

Those days are at an end.  Sadly.  I can't believe it's come to this. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

The words were said  "I'm like 40."   You need people to read for you too?  

Well if you ain't got brains... at least you can fall back on your ummmm....  girly voice that makes virgins hope you look passable.. ig. 

Those days are at an end.  Sadly.  I can't believe it's come to this. 

HA. I have no brains. You’re delusional as fuck. Go get a job or something. You spend way too much time on forums. You look old as fuck and that’s what’s sad. Hold up. Aren’t you like 36? 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

HA. I have no brains. You’re delusional as fuck. Go get a job or something. You spend way too much time on forums. You look old as fuck and that’s what’s sad. Hold up. Aren’t you like 36? 

GIRL.  I HAVE SAID MY AGE TWICE NOW.  HOW ARE YOU THIS BAD AT READING?

• Haha 1

It baffles me how many people forget that this is a video game and that we all spend / have spent a unhealthy amount of time on it.

You do you Sov, its a game / game forum, whether you stick around or not is 99% your own choice 🤷‍♂️

Just now, SPBojo said:

It baffles me how many people forget that this is a video game and that we all spend / have spent a unhealthy amount of time on.

You do you Sov, its a game / game forum, whether you stick around or not is 99% your own choice 🤷‍♂️

It was.. then I made it the servers choice lmao.  I've said my peace.. makes for an entertaining last hurrah.  Good luck with CC. 

Fuck you @ JProfessMan .  I don't even care that you voted no.. your vote doesn't count.  Eat 15 dicks you scumbag.. 

• Haha 2
Just now, The Sovereign said:

It was.. then I made it the servers choice lmao.  I've said my peace.. makes for an entertaining last hurrah.  Good luck with CC. 

I guess that counts as the 1% hah, definitely is a hurrah aright! Thank you for the good luck's, big shoes to fill.

Just now, JProfessMan said:

Hi,

J

📫👱‍♂️

Here.

No.

Thanks and have a good day everyone !

THE FUCKING NERVE OF THIS GUY.  WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

Just now, Corpsie said:

I can’t keep arguing with you, it’s pathetic at this point lmao, but hope your life gets better soon. Seems like you’re bitter. Good luck tho lol 

Girl all these people down at 'recently browsing' are on this thread cause they watched you come at me like onlookers watching a drunk bitch fall into a tiger's pen.  By all means argue.  Grab a dictionary... let's see some big words besides delusional that you definitely copy pasted from someone else's post.  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Girl all these people down at 'recently browsing' are on this thread cause they watched you come at me like onlookers watching a drunk bitch fall into a tiger's pen.  By all means argue.  Grab a dictionary... let's see some big words besides delusional that you definitely copy pasted from someone else's post.  

Girl, get help.

lucien.png

Awww ❤️ @ Lucien

1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

Girl, get help.

Do a face reveal.  I bet someone 10 bucks you're a downie. 

62-35... I hate to call an election this early, but that's pretty steep.  Only thing that might cause a miracle would be that all the sov haters ran around messaging every sov hater they could find to come vote, so the votes might be disproportionally early, but even so... I'd give it a 98+% chance of being yes. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

realistically no one in this community is worse than you, i mean fuck just look at you💀

26073f50bff98eeaa276f8d844731149.png0606e6bfd6d8b26785b9c8e8065bbb8e.png

there is no difference here💀

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

lucien.png

Awww ❤️ @ Lucien

62-35... I hate to call an election this early, but that's pretty steep.  Only thing that might cause a miracle would be that all the sov haters ran around messaging every sov hater they could find to come vote, so the votes might be disproportionally early, but even so... I'd give it a 98+% chance of being yes. 

You’re more than welcome to click on my profile and see how much Better looking I am than you ❤️

Not all of us can be hideous like you ❤️

• +1 1