Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

Just now, XnavrasX said:

house is just mad because she played medic for so long, botched the fuck out of her flight test, finally passed it, got search and then got blacklisted again for breaking the rules. She tried taking it out on the seniors but we dont care so she's gotta take out that rage on someone else.

She told me she took her blacklist like a champ as she didn't even care lol pretty sure she went ragey then too 

She finally got some attention from me though.  This is like the best day of her life. 

• Like 1

Shit @ Grandma Gary is here.  Everyone get in position.. act like we're not fighting.

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

Warehouse worker with an ego revolving academic intelligence🤔🤔🤔

My IQ is extremely, almost embarassingly, high. I've never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don't feel stupid or insecure because of this, it's not your fault. You're probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don't bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science.

3 minutes ago, Angela said:

She told me she took her blacklist like a champ as she didn't even care lol pretty sure she went ragey then too 

Not from what I heard, she took that like a bitch lmao

• Like 1
Just now, XnavrasX said:

Not from what I heard, she took that like a bitch lmao

How did she fail at pressing widows key so bad she got blacklisted lmmfao.  

1 minute ago, CaloomClark said:

I remember the first time i encountered house tbf, we all thought it was a lispy 13 year old lad who was a bit retarded. 

She's got congenital issues!  LEAVE HER ALONE!  Didn't you see her eye?  FFS lad what is wrong with you?

Just now, The Sovereign said:

She's got congenital issues!  LEAVE HER ALONE!  Didn't you see her eye?  FFS lad what is wrong with you?

Definitely a little bit of an intermittent explosive disorder or ADHD in the mix too

• Owner

My god Olympus went from being a sausage fest with cartel rats roasting and doxing eachother back in the day to now having woman fighting on the forums over their looks… AND IM FOR IT!!!

@ Dante  you ever think to find Olympus like this in 2023?

50 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

ladies dm me nudes and ill judge

id be lying if I didn’t genuinely laugh when I read this. 10/10 

boxing match when?

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Why are you suggesting only black women have weaves you racist. 

You called me a dread head and said i sound like i have face tats, because you thought i was black, you are lowkey racist. Everyone on oly is though, just embrace it you big mac truck built bitch 🙏

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

You called me a dread head and said i sound like i have face tats, because you thought i was black, you are lowkey racist. Everyone on oly is though, just embrace it you big mac truck built bitch 🙏

I legit, never in a million years thought you were black.  Like a perc addicted walmart brand post malone that showers less.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

My god Olympus went from being a sausage fest with cartel rats roasting and doxing eachother back in the day to now having woman fighting on the forums over their looks… AND IM FOR IT!!!

boxing match when?

Ghosthawk boxing match when?

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Glad you showed up for the last day the forums will ever be interesting lol

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

I legit, never in a million years thought you were black.  Like a perc addicted walmart brand post malone that showers less.

You are the only person i've seen do meth and still be fat, you don't have any room to talk.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, lukie said:

everyone loves sov and is afraid to admit it

Ngl..   I had the most fun being high af and doing retarded shit with silla at 4am.  Ya'll some real ones. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

How did she fail at pressing widows key so bad she got blacklisted lmmfao.  

Road waffling people for no reason. Got caught in 4K and tried playing it off like it was an accident.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1