Where are my fellow alcoholics

I feel this immeasurable loneliness being the only person on this server to drink at my caliber.  Where are people that can drink on my level or more then me(damn near impossible I will need receipts)

• DEMON TIME 1
  • Owner
3 hours ago, Noble said:

A true man of culture that knows my tolerance 🤌

Promise you nobody here will outdrink me, my inner Russian comes out. I just don’t need to make a post bragging about it lol

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
6 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Pint for pint i’d out drink you any day😎😎

Irish people don't count.  

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Linka said:

I’d much rather drink two beers and have a buzz every now and then compared to having to drink two six packs lol

Being a lightweight is the shit, $12.50 worth of beer is all I need for a good time!

18 hours ago, Mister Miracle said:

Are you 20? Bragging about how much you drink screams underaged tbh

I was drunk looking for other people drinking to play the game, less brag, more attention grab

17 hours ago, Ryan said:

A true man of culture that knows my tolerance 🤌

Promise you nobody here will outdrink me, my inner Russian comes out. I just don’t need to make a post bragging about it lol

Why did everyone immediately assume it was a brag, I was looking for fellow drunks to play the game with

19 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

Pint for pint i’d out drink you any day😎😎

vodka

8 hours ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

Being a lightweight is the shit, $12.50 worth of beer is all I need for a good time!

i dont count beer drinkers as alcoholics

9 hours ago, TapTap said:

Based on my most recent trip to ADAPT (military AA) I would say I have you beat. Got caught when I bought a handle every other day.

I was getting a half gallon of vodka 3-4 times a week, along with those nifty 99s

21 hours ago, Dante said:

My dad drank himself to death, I think he got you beat. You not in the big leagues yet homie 

i meannnnnn

5 hours ago, Frinetic said:

i dont count beer drinkers as alcoholics

This is an interesting take lol, explain in further detail please

13 hours ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

That's what I'm saying, two Tall boy Mikes lemonade and I'm feeling great. I'll pull out w/ a white claw as well no discrimination

4 hours ago, Linka said:

This is an interesting take lol, explain in further detail please

That's what I'm saying, two Tall boy Mikes lemonade and I'm feeling great. I'll pull out w/ a white claw as well no discrimination

So even if you're skinny as hell, don't eat when you drink, anything, you'll still develop a tolerance like any other substance, but the problem with beer is it's got a low ass alcohol content.
If you're to the point you have to drink a 24 pack to get a buzz, the kind of damage you're doing to yourself isn't even entirely from the alcohol.  An alcoholics damage is from the alcohol (for the most part, i mean if you go driving thats another thing).  Anyone person seeking alcohol who started with beer after getting a tolerance, will switch to higher concentrations like vodka and rum, for the alcohol.  If you continue with beer it's not for that.

4 hours ago, Linka said:

Like, see, Two mikes lemonades wouldn't do a damn thing for me, outside of maybe keeping the buzz I already have going.
I'm not going to drink mikes lemonades outside of keeping my buzz longer, because it won't build a buzz.
I drink vodka, white claw is alright kind of, but it's still at the same level, and seltzers just be icky gross with how low alc content they have going for them.