What would you do

What would you do  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do

• Kill him
    • Wait even longer for him to comply giving him the chance to shoot u in the face, even after he showed intent of defying your engadement

11 minutes ago, Wolffe said:

That wasn't 5 seconds

IQ over 165 damn prodigy 

27 minutes ago, Element_ said:

He can't put his hands up without getting out of his car?

IQ over 165 damn prodigy 

1 hour ago, silton said:

Hahaha please tell me you're kidding

i'm not  I told him hands up or die he knew what i was doing i deliberately blocked him off told him hands up or die while he was slightly idle and he drove off then stopped again like he was going to drop on me. The fact that i got banned for that is appalling . It can certainly be argued he was disobeying my engagement but administration doesnt give af especially when they see aegis tag 

1 hour ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

i mean he did stop his car right when he fully heard hands up or die. Pretty justified imo i would just eat it.

No point of playing the server anyway. Everyone that is cool is permed, and staff think if they put content in every corner the server will be good but thats just wrong 

2 hours ago, Wolffe said:

That wasn't 5 seconds

brainlet-pointy-head.jpg

2 hours ago, Element_ said:

He can't put his hands up without getting out of his car?

brainlet-neet.png

40 minutes ago, hawkg said:

especially when they see aegis tag

My 100+ bans say otherwise.

You're a bum for just engaging randoms on the msr and you were so scared of getting shit on you couldn't wait another 2 seconds.

• +1 1
  • TriHard 1
23 minutes ago, silton said:

My 100+ bans say otherwise.

You're a bum for just engaging randoms on the msr and you were so scared of getting shit on you couldn't wait another 2 seconds.

I will kill anyone especially those tagged with aegis. I didnt wait another 2 seconds because it was evident he wasnt going to comply

I will go out of my way to kill aegis if im not killing people on Olympus  then what am i doing? U act like people fight cartels or do feds anymore. No gangs fight either Olympus is stale as is. There is no incentive for competition nobody fights each-other instead they all bound together like a herd of  sheep, but thats what u get when u perm everyone for anything

Edited by hawkg
  • Clown 1
  • Admin
3 hours ago, Lucien said:

pretty obviously rdm but the guy also uploaded a 20 minute video so i'd say justified

plus to be fair, he did accelerate after you told him hands up or die. he was stopped when you said it 

2 hours ago, hawkg said:

I will kill anyone especially those tagged with aegis. I didnt wait another 2 seconds because it was evident he wasnt going to comply

I will go out of my way to kill aegis if im not killing people on Olympus  then what am i doing? U act like people fight cartels or do feds anymore. No gangs fight either Olympus is stale as is. There is no incentive for competition nobody fights each-other instead they all bound together like a herd of  sheep, but thats what u get when u perm everyone for anything

You get on once a month and all I see you do is complain. I even won a fed today wow almost like people do them!!!!!!!! 

:69: Omg I can't RDM people on Oly? Bad server!!!!!!!!!

• Skull 1
6 hours ago, hawkg said:

i'm not  I told him hands up or die he knew what i was doing i deliberately blocked him off told him hands up or die while he was slightly idle and he drove off then stopped again like he was going to drop on me. The fact that i got banned for that is appalling . It can certainly be argued he was disobeying my engagement but administration doesnt give af especially when they see aegis tag 

He was already in the process of accelerating before you engaged on him and once you did he stopped his car. Also, how did he stop like he was "going to drop" on you? In order for him to comply he has to stop his car either way and the way he stopped his car seems pretty normal for someone trying to comply, he didn't turn his car away from you or anything like that.

5 hours ago, Noble said:

plus to be fair, he did accelerate after you told him hands up or die. he was stopped when you said it 

he was accelerating before he engaged, once he engaged he stopped his car

• +1 2

I'd bet if he was a naked you would have given him the chance to stop and get out. he was fully geared so you didn't want to and who would want to give him the opportunity to shoot I get it... But it's the rules and the risk you take engaging another full gear to a 1v1.

You very very clearly rdmed that dude lol.  Without any question hawk.  He stopped as soon as you engaged and you killed him at the beginning of his animation of exiting.  There was nothing he could have done differently at all than what he did to try to comply.

18 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You very very clearly rdmed that dude lol.  Without any question hawk.  He stopped as soon as you engaged and you killed him at the beginning of his animation of exiting.  There was nothing he could have done differently at all than what he did to try to comply.

On 10/9/2023 at 3:54 PM, Montez said:

THIS IS AN RDM, YOUR BAN SHOULD NOT BE LIFTED.

On 10/9/2023 at 10:53 AM, Mayo762 said:

I'd bet if he was a naked you would have given him the chance to stop and get out. he was fully geared so you didn't want to and who would want to give him the opportunity to shoot I get it... But it's the rules and the risk you take engaging another full gear to a 1v1.

On 10/9/2023 at 12:56 AM, Snake said:

this was blatant rdm lmao

On 10/9/2023 at 2:12 AM, Noble said:

On 10/8/2023 at 11:04 PM, Lucien said:

pretty obviously rdm but the guy also uploaded a 20 minute video so i'd say justified

In hindsight it was rdm, but i never asked if it was rdm. The question was what would u do given the circumstances. Nobody cares how much of the rule book u read im just here to sometimes play the game.

Who's counting 1 Mississippi in their head or out loud? weirdos if u do that.

2 hours ago, hawkg said:

In hindsight it was rdm, but i never asked if it was rdm. The question was what would u do given the circumstances. Nobody cares how much of the rule book u read im just here to sometimes play the game.

Who's counting 1 Mississippi in their head or out loud? weirdos if u do that.

2.5k hours on the server btw....

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

2.5k hours on the server btw....

u act like i sit there in teamspeak kissing staff asses all day hanging out with staff. I have never went on the wiki to read the server rules for civs thats a waste of time if u get banned for something u get banned

if staff wants u banned, they will ban u for any infringement. u should know that lol

• Clown 1
17 hours ago, hawkg said:

u act like i sit there in teamspeak kissing staff asses all day hanging out with staff. I have never went on the wiki to read the server rules for civs thats a waste of time if u get banned for something u get banned

if staff wants u banned, they will ban u for any infringement. u should know that lol

I literally copied the rule for you in the dispute and you said go ahead and report you because you didn’t do anything wrong. You then camped my body till I got revived and then tried to kill me again.