In response to the grave injustice committed by @ Grandma Gary in defense of @ CaloomClark , I'm calling for a 1 hour boycott of the General section of the forums to show support and solidarity for the many victims of this outrageous breach of standard operating procedure. Please join me and support the cause by not making any new posts to the General tab for the next hour.  Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Jew 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 3
1 minute ago, xanx said:

you have a penis.

Only in your sov fanart, which I'm going to inform you again, is illegal to sell on etsy. 

It was nice to see the server come together in solidarity to send this message to @ Grandma Gary .

• Skull 1

All of you statists are going to catch these hands.  The vast majority of the server just showed where they stand on this issue. 

• STFU 1

Guys, no matter how fucked up everything that @ Grandma Gary  did was, there's no reason to resort to violence.  The protests and riots have got to come to a stop I don't condone any of it.  

protest.png

You need to give @ Zahzi his booster seat back, release all of @ Mako 's bitches, and stand down.  We can handle this peacefully. 

1 hour ago, Larkerz said:

like a month or two ago, there were a couple days where absolutely no posts were made for over 24 hours. This shit weak af

Bro how many times you gonna reply/message me.  You are so weird.   It's weird enough you stole a ctf members name trying to be like us so bad, now you're gonna obsess with me?

9 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro how many times you gonna reply/message me.  You are so weird.   It's weird enough you stole a ctf members name trying to be like us so bad, now you're gonna obsess with me?

you're delusional

5 minutes ago, Larkerz said:

you're delusional

Whatever you say fake copycat demon.