Me want admin please support thank very much

Hello, fellow Olympus players. I am announcing this speech today as an official statement that I am running for staff. I would enjoy it if you took the time out of your totally very busy lives to listen to this speech. My key points of this speech are Old Olympus, Current Olympus, and how to fix that.

First, Old Olympis. While I wasn't around as long as some of you interesting fellows I will state that when I originally joined the server, it was still hustling and bustling. The Kavala streets were still full of glorious RDM’ers, and the Silla rats were “ON TOP”.  Cartels were fun to fight, and runs still filled the land. You could rob fools and do federal events without getting mar-10d in the skull. Playing on both factions, I would say that RP was great, and the balance was in a good place. Some senior cops had a stick up their asses as they do, but for the most part, the force was fun and interesting. I still remember the early days patrolling the streets and killing the ops, as the hood rats say.

The events changed slowly, AND THEY MOVED THE FUCKING PYRGOS BANK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Anyways back on topic, they made the events harder bc who the fuck asked for that. NO ONE. Now, only the admin groups could strive. Or the Zergs are full of pigshit players. While I respect the decision to make events harder, they needed to up the loot or smthn. Players and gangs should win. The server strives in a player-centered environment. The cop faction should be there for fun RP and a bit of challenge. We didn’t need them to become the strongest Gang on the server. That shit just ain’t fun. And I played on both sides. The cop gameplay went downhill when it got more serious and sweaty. Like, what is the point, my brothas?

Anyway, enough about this rant onto the current state of Olympus. So far, I have logged on twice in the past month or so. Server, downhill. Runs, no one doing them. Events, well, me playing with a small group, forget about it. Bans RAMPANT. HOLY FUCK, I HAVE BEEN BANNED WITHIN 10 FUCKING MINUTES TWICE IN MY LAST PLAY SESSIONS. SINCE WHEN DID THIS COMMUNITY BECOME SO FUCKING SOFT. FUCK THESE FUCKING LIVE BANS. Anyways, as I was stating, the bans are a bit out of control. I am, as I would say, a bad boy, so I like breaking rules; however, don’t make me suffer the consequences of my actions. With my new staff role, I could just simply ratio these crybabies. I could tell them to go fuck themselves without consequences.

Another point I want is the staff point shop. Shit is free-elo. HAND IT OVER. Why does no one do runs, I wonder, MAYBE BECAUSE THE STAFF POINT SHOP IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

How I would make Olympus better. Ban appeals and bans. I would simply look at who made the argument better if you are a crybaby and are not spitting epic insults. NO BAN.  If you are a beast, Chad, obviously in the wrong, but verbally assault another community member, you will be immune from my ban hammer. Also, I take cash bribes as well as Steam gift cards. Also, I would advocate for crybabies to get banned. If you are a crybaby, please do not support my campaign, as you are not the target audience.

Supporters of this campaign, please reach out to me, as you will never get banned by me if I am to be elected. In fact, I will become a pocket admin that bans your every enemy like these fucks to do me.

In summary, I think I would be a great fit because I have great ideas and am an unbiased source. How would I have favorites when, quite frankly, I hate you all. Anyways, thanks for the read, and please support my campaign by sending some of the fat admins donut bribes or DoorDash Gift Cards. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, T Rex said:

I have great ideas and am an unbiased source

7 minutes ago, T Rex said:

I will become a pocket admin that bans your every enemy

Lmao

• +1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Director of R&R

Requirements

• Must be at least 18 and mature.  Exceptions can be made based on the Admins judgement.
  • Must know and fully understand all server rules
  • Must be unbiased to all players
  • Must not have any issues with being banned on our servers within the last 6 months
  • Previous bans may still impact acceptance however.
  • Must have a calm head on your shoulders
  • Must fully understand roleplay
  • Must partake in one of the following
    • Currently Active support team member, must have a TIG of at LEAST 2 Months
    • Senior of a Faction (Senior APD/Senior R&R)
    • A Retired Staff Member
    • Retired Senior Support Team Member
      • Certain Exceptions can be made
        • I.E. Having a very extensive and positive record as a regular Support Team Member
  • Must be willing to help with server, website and/or Teamspeak/Discord duties as needed
  • Must have at least a minimum of 1 month on the server. This includes being active, known and trusted among the player base and other staff
  • Must have a mic and able to speak clear English so players can hear and understand you.
  • Can not be a staff, Mod, Admin on any other Arma server.
  • This does not mean you can't play on other servers you just can't be someone that helps with the day to day operations of them servers.
  • Haha 1

They turned me down twice and im the most qualified a person can be. Rumor has it people were concerned I was so over qualified that I'd basically end up expected to take over.

It was implied by @ Noble that the reason I didn't get approved for staff was he blocked the process because he watched 10 people fly past him in rank that became staff after him, and it would be too embarrassing to get passed up by his hero. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
  • tinhead 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

They turned me down twice and im the most qualified a person can be. Rumor has it people were concerned I was so over qualified that I'd basically end up expected to take over.

It was implied by @ Noble that the reason I didn't get approved for staff was he blocked the process because he watched 10 people fly past him in rank that became staff after him, and it would be too embarrassing to get passed up by his hero. 

Yeah, this is my resume. Please refrain from comparing me to yourself, as it diminishes my campaign. Thanks for your concerns, however. 

14 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Requirements

• Must be at least 18 and mature.  Exceptions can be made based on the Admins judgement.
  • Must know and fully understand all server rules
  • Must be unbiased to all players
  • Must not have any issues with being banned on our servers within the last 6 months
  • Previous bans may still impact acceptance however.
  • Must have a calm head on your shoulders
  • Must fully understand roleplay
  • Must partake in one of the following
    • Currently Active support team member, must have a TIG of at LEAST 2 Months
    • Senior of a Faction (Senior APD/Senior R&R)
    • A Retired Staff Member
    • Retired Senior Support Team Member
      • Certain Exceptions can be made
        • I.E. Having a very extensive and positive record as a regular Support Team Member
  • Must be willing to help with server, website and/or Teamspeak/Discord duties as needed
  • Must have at least a minimum of 1 month on the server. This includes being active, known and trusted among the player base and other staff
  • Must have a mic and able to speak clear English so players can hear and understand you.
  • Can not be a staff, Mod, Admin on any other Arma server.
  • This does not mean you can't play on other servers you just can't be someone that helps with the day to day operations of them servers.

Really feels like I fit the bill here perfectly, Marcus. Thanks for your input. Glad to know you are a supporter. 

2 minutes ago, T Rex said:

Yeah, this is my resume. Please refrain from comparing me to yourself, as it diminishes my campaign. Thanks for your concerns, however. 

Really feels like I fit the bill here perfectly, Marcus. Thanks for your input. Glad to know you are a supporter. 

You are far less qualified than me.   You may just get the job.  @ Noble will find your lackluster resume less threatening.  

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You are far less qualified than me.   You may just get the job.  @ Noble will find your lackluster resume less threatening.  

Every time you die, you cry or make a forum post. I think the community would love The Sovereign ban campaign that I would lead. 

• +1 1

Every time you die, you cry or make a forum post. I think the community would love The Sovereign ban campaign that I would lead. 

Why are weird boys on the forums always writing up sov fan fiction.  Can you find a single instance of this happening outside of your sov stories you're writing in your head?

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Why are weird boys on the forums always writing up sov fan fiction.  Can you find a single instance of this happening outside of your sov stories you're writing in your head?

Please hold.

Here are a few examples from the past months. If anything, you spend a bit too much time on the Oly forums. 

sov 7.PNG

sov 6.PNG

sov 5.PNG

Do you live on the forums..PNG

sov 2 and 3.PNG

Sov pt 1..PNG

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, T Rex said:

Please hold.

Here are a few examples from the past months. If anything, you spend a bit too much time on the Oly forums. 

sov 7.PNG

sov 6.PNG

sov 5.PNG

Do you live on the forums..PNG

sov 2 and 3.PNG

Sov pt 1..PNG

Literally none of t hat has anything to do with anything you claimed.  So you found out you were writing sov fanfic and were completely wrong, so you screenshotted a bunch of my entirely unrelated posts to your claims and posted them and clucked around like it was a win eh?  Cringe bud. Maybe just... either stop thinking about me so much or actually get to know me.

• STFU 1
13 minutes ago, Dante said:

Sorry I can’t have you interfering with my ‘bad’ bans. Denied. 

If I can count on your support on my next applications, I will not only support your bad bans but assist you in falsifying evidence.  

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Literally none of t hat has anything to do with anything you claimed.  So you found out you were writing sov fanfic and were completely wrong, so you screenshotted a bunch of my entirely unrelated posts to your claims and posted them and clucked around like it was a win eh?  Cringe bud. Maybe just... either stop thinking about me so much or actually get to know me.

I ain't reading allat. 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Sorry I can’t have you interfering with my ‘bad’ bans. Denied. 

I'll be corrupt only for you. 😀

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Also, you said none of this is relevant to my original claims that you cry on the forums. However, the screenshots are sufficient proof that you do in fact cry on the forums. Instead of giving this unintellectual blabber, please form sentences that even a fourth-grader could compute. 

Edited by T Rex
14 minutes ago, T Rex said:

Also, you said none of this is relevant to my original claims that you cry on the forums. However, the screenshots are sufficient proof that you do in fact cry on the forums. Instead of giving this unintellectual blabber, please form sentences that even a fourth-grader could compute. 

Not at all what you originally claimed.

3 hours ago, T Rex said:

Every time you die, you cry or make a forum post

Never complained about dying, and you ss 20 posts that are mostly for lulz and jokes you obviously didn't get.   Imagine telling on yourself like that.

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Not at all what you originally claimed.

Never complained about dying, and you ss 20 posts that are mostly for lulz and jokes you obviously didn't get.   Imagine telling on yourself like that.

They are very similar claims. Also, you do cry on the forums. Why lie to yourself? Are you that far gone?

Edited by T Rex

They are very similar claims. Also, you do cry on the forums. Why lie to yourself? Are you that far gone?

The over the top heavily ironic overly dramaticized posts are ... ironic.   It's not your fault.  Lotta fellas aren't operating on the same level as some other folks.  People call you buddy a lot, huh?

Just now, The Sovereign said:

The over the top heavily ironic overly dramaticized posts are ... ironic.   It's not your fault.  Lotta fellas aren't operating on the same level as some other folks.  People call you buddy a lot, huh?

So, you are farming impressions on an Arma 3 forum. You don't have better things to be doing?

1 minute ago, T Rex said:

So, you are farming impressions on an Arma 3 forum. You don't have better things to be doing?

No.  This server is my life.  I had a custom made olympus flag that waves above my bed everyday, and the first thing I do is stand up and salute it.  Guys like you... are fake.  You could never understand that kind of loyalty. 

• Cringe 1
5 minutes ago, hawkg said:

@ Lucien people can act like this and become swat? Is there any other reason to why u deny my apps, im sorry im not an overweight e girl or a gay french Canadian 

I'll look into that if you vote me for admin. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, hawkg said:

@ Lucien people can act like this and become swat? Is there any other reason to why u deny my apps, im sorry im not an overweight e girl or a gay french Canadian 

sovereign is not senior swat