4 minutes ago, hawkg said:

If I win I’ll do a 24 hour arma stream with webcam

@ Ryan DQ hawkg he's cheating on two accounts

1 hour ago, J_oseph__ said:

free him 

2 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

@ Ryan DQ hawkg he's cheating on two accounts

I’m unbanned Joey 

Man this Ghosthawk could help with my underlying confidence issues and compensation of having only 2 inches down south but 46 inches around the belt. Cant wait to put it to use defending my diamond runs against other fellow millipeters. 😄 

On 3/31/2024 at 7:25 PM, Ryan said:

10th-anv.png

Man oh man... Olympus has officially turned 10 years old...

This server has come a LONGGGGGGGGGGG way. Although I havent been here since the Olympus stone age like @ Grandma Gary , I can happily say I have been here for 80% of Olympus and its growth as I've been here since 2016. Crazy to think that one day @ Viper  & @ Xeltini  forced me to buy Arma 3 and hop onto this random server called Olympus just for us to have the journey later where im owning this place for now what is 5 years. Olympus has had a lot of ups and downs but despite anything thrown our way this community always seems to find a way to prevail no matter what. I strongly believe we have one of the strongest gaming communities out there and im so excited to see what we can do when the next game *cough cough* Arma 4 comes out. All of you have been both extremely entertaining and extremely stressful at the same time, but I also witnessed all of you grow up with me. Its amazing to see a community stick around for so long and to see OG's constantly pop in and out of here.

We have solidified greatness for all of our future endeavours. I strongly believe we not only have one of the best communities, but we also have one of the best teams in the Arma space, between our Staff and our Development team. We appreciate all of you and the amazing support Olympus has received. We as a community have grown exponentially, in the development, design, administrative and even overall community. 

Thank you to all of the players and OG's of this community, without you guys we wouldnt be here today ❤️

SPECIAL OLYMPUS+ PROMOTION:

For this first time EVER since releasing Olympus+, we will be running a trial run for those that have not had the chance to try it out. For THE MONTH OF APRIL ONLY we will be allowing players to try out Olympus+ for a 1 week free trial.

GIVEAWAY INFORMATION:

Here is the giveaway you all care about 🙂

Rules:

• Must NOT be banned from our servers
  • Must be an active player of the community
  • Must have *reasonable* time served in game within the 2 weeks of playing when the winner is picked
  • Comment and react down below to enter (make it something interesting, its boring every year)
  • Giveaway entries end on 4/30/2024
  • give me erep or else

Prizes:

COMMON ITEMS

• 1 $10 Olympus Gift Card
  • 1 $25 Olympus Gift Card 
  • 1 $50 Olympus Gift Card
  • 1 $75 Olympus Gift Card
  • 2 $100 Olympus Gift Card
  • 3 VIP Ranks ($150 Value)
  • 2 Elite Ranks ($200 Value)
  • 2 Champion Tier ($500 Value)
  • 2 Hex Icon 10 Packs (2 Winners) 
  • 2 Hex Icon 50 Packs  (2 Winners)
  • 1 Hex Icon 250 Pack (1 Winner)
  • 1 Horn Pack (10 winners) 
  • 5 Horn Packs (5 Winners) 
  • 10 Horn Packs (2 Winners) 
  • 10 Olympus+ Subs (1 Month)
  • 3x Airdrop Bundles
  • $40 Mil in game
  • $25 Mil in game
  • $25 Mil in gangfunds
  • $20 Mil in gangfunds
  • $15 Mil in game
  • $10 Mil in game
  • 300 Warpoints
  • 250 Warpoints
  • 150 Warpoints
  • 100 Warpoints

SPECIAL ITEMS

• 1 Xian
  • 1 GhostHawk
  • 1 Armed Huron
  • 1 Cyrus
  • 1 .388 Suppressor
  • 1 7.62 Suppressor
  • 1 DMS
  • 2 Special Purpose Helmet
  • 1 Orca Smoke
  • 1 RPG-42 Alamut w/ 2 Rockets
  • 1 ENVG

GHAWK TIME BABY! Happy Bday Olly! 

On 4/17/2024 at 11:34 AM, ryguy1321 said:

Need money for tasers these new prices are wild 

dont fall for it only reason taser prices are so high cuz retards like @ Lezekwill pay 3m for a sting from a certain officer.

• BlessUp 1
7 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

dont fall for it only reason taser prices are so high cuz retards like @ Lezekwill pay 3m for a sting from a certain officer.

The reason why they are high is because I bought tons of them when they were lower, I bought all my mx/spar tasers for 500-600k and stings for 300-400. Every once in a while I buy more stings for 500 and other tasers for like 900 tho, as well as some unique tasers for a lot of money. U gotta do some research my friend