Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

4 hours ago, Kapan said:

I don't want to write a whole backstory, but I will. 

I am glad to tell you guys that I am a Romanian Gypsy. Yes, a gypsy and I'm so proud of it that it that being gypsy became my whole identity. I have been over a year on this Island. The Island of opportunity, the Island of the free and the Island were there's absolutely no corruption. Like no corruption at all!!! 

Being on this Island made me grow personally, but also financially. I had started with robbing broke wifeless men on kavala, robbing paintings and after some time I have made my way up to doing cartel wars and other sins that God strictly forbade. Right now my goal is to achieve all 7 deadly sins. 

I want to thank my gypsy cousin Baranoos, also a gypsy and a sinner, but he will not admit it, for taking good care of me. He has shown me what NOT to do on this Island, and I will do my best to stay out of his path. (don't wanna get permbanned lol)

Now comes the big question, why do I deserve one of the prizes? Like I said, the 7 deadly sins is what I strive for. And seeing this giveaway, My gypsy senses got activated. Free money, free items, free whatever!!! I love free stuff and I think all gypsies love free stuff and begging. I will say it one more time: Please give me some change or whatever I have a family to feed my 7 sons are waiting for bread on the table 🙏 😔 amen.

Thank you Olympus staff for keeping this server active.

Perfect, literally perfect. Thank you my dear fellow gypsy cousin for bringing me into arma 3 where i found this beautiful community🙏

• Owner
54 minutes ago, Gorlomi said:

Why isn’t a date with Mako a giveaway prize? 

We want people to enter the giveaway not run and hide 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Started here in 2014 and soon became a career medic with Odin, Sarge, and Muthinator. Got admin sometime around late 2015. Lots of OG's met along the way from my baby mod days.. Hades, to Poseidon, Odin, Ace, Gary, and many more. I enjoyed being staff and helping Gary appoint current admins like Dante and Bubbaloo. I took a long break then decided to come back 7 years later, Shout-out to Dante and Gary. Although it's been 7 years part of me feels like I never left. I've seen the server go through a lot of ups and downs and have to say Ryan has done the best job as server owner considering it's in a better spot 10 years later. Crazy to think some of you were little squeaker kids and now you're all grown up haha. This community has always been special, different from other gaming communities. Met alot of good friends, some I've been talking to for years outside of Olympus. Can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

im happy to have found this community so long ago even though I leave it is always here when I come back I haven't been here for the whole 10 years but I have been here for 7 which was worth it but lets it another 10 

Happy to be apart of such a fun community, started playing way back in 16 took a hiatus been back couple months been a blast! 

Happy to be apart of such a fun community, started playing way back in 16 took a hiatus been back couple months been a blast! 

• tinhead 1
5 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Sorry guys @ Trump24  @ djdarkmunk and I will be winning everything because this is munk and co

see here at munk and co were gambling addicts' and we have the stats page to prove it so i need more money to gamble away thanks in advanced for the extra money  

Trident will forever be one of the greatest gangs i've ever been a part of, and thank you @ Ryan  for allowing me to play with you's. Those are memories I'll never forget, and thats the gang that started the player I am today. Hopefully my jew luck is with me on this giveaway, my eyes are on those ENVG's.

• Love 1
  • Ryan locked this topic