Thank you but time to head out

Bojo leaves, and then hades leaves... its a sign.... FAREWELL HADES, IL ALWAYS LOVE YOU <3

but seriusly tho hades, i really will, the people that remains on olympus will never forget about your dedication. we owe you alot mr! hats off! you will be missed...

When hades leaves he actually leaves, you say you leave and dont actually leave...

Bojo leaves, and then hades leaves... its a sign.... FAREWELL HADES, IL ALWAYS LOVE YOU <3

You're still here.

Hades.. at least stay as Corp/R&R Mishtif :]?

I can't really wrap my mind around you leaving so... :'(

I always took you as a strong person, with a kind heart. That wanted wanted to make the time count. The time and motivation you've put into the server even with your personal problems puts a smile on my face. I've always feared that this would happen. But sometimes life comes and kicks you in the ass every once in awhile, and you are sometimes separated from something that you helped build. This community couldn't of gone this far without your dedication to keep it alive, I do hope to see this community become something way more than it is now. And from all the things you've said about Olympus, I know that you care. But, I never took a second to say sorry about all the crap that I said a couple months ago. I was acting like a little child. I let my first thoughts come out first. But I didn't take the time to sit down and do the right thing. Hades, I would like to say that I'm sorry. And I would like to say thank you, for everything. I hope that you will find your way. You will be missed not only by me, but everyone in Olympus. Good luck, and farewell.

- Sincerely The Crazy Old Man, Benjamin Remer

• Love 1

Well you have dedicated a lot of your time to this community. I respect you for that and anyone who gives their free time to work on this server. i know we have not always seen eye to eye but the community needs mods , admins and devs they always will.

Edited by Brry

Thx everyone for the kind words, it really does mean something. I love this community and don't plan to straight up leave it. I will still be here whether you see me or not. I will still be doing my thing until another person steps up fully to the plate. I don't want to just up and quit on everyone but I do need to step down due to various reasons. Over the next week or so as things are transitioned you will notice more of a change and who will be stepping into the role.

Even though basically all we have done is fight and bicker on the forums i still will say you're gonna be missed. I wish we would have taken time to put down our keyboards and actually just play the game together.Best of luck Hades, and THANK YOU for doing so much for this community. No doubt that if you werent here this community would be much different. I hope to still see you in game. Farewell Hades.

i didnt know you too well or ever spoke to you hades probably met you at athira rebel once with mc while you flash banging us or firing titans was fun. you made the community great and the server fun to play. i was never into pc games not like arma anyway that much but i love the olympus server if on occasion things piss me off or seem outlandish or dont make sense. hopefully you stick around we all need a break or time to focus on ourselves once in a while all the best see you around sometime im sure on the server or not see you unless your in kavala near the office building flash banging us lol invisible or shooting up the place

"FRAAAGGGGG OUT!!"  you have made me laugh soooo hard over my time on olympus.  I  will always remember the funny moments in our stream where the ghost of Hades created chaos.  Thanks for the laughs and good luck with everything.  Don't be a stranger :)

Shit who else is going to be as abusive as hades? Gary cant hold a candle to the level of abuse hades was capable of! lol but for real hades your a fair dude and a good admin hopefully we have someone laying around who can pick up the mantle. Fucking evil kavala demon doing witchcraft 

Edited by hyperion

Hades you are seriously a legend to this community and I am really sad to see you go.  Through the good, bad, and the ugly I've always admired your tenacious devotion in executing the role of Head Admin to the best of your ability.  You did an outstanding job, and it will be a hard shoe to fill.  To whoever takes on this role next, good luck and use Hades as an example because this guy was a freaking AWESOME Head Admin!

Best of luck to you, Jeff.  I hope to see you in-game sometime now that you have some more time :)

Edited by Shoap5

Hades i know we have had our differences but it will not be the same with out you hear as head admin. I hope to see you once more in game (cough cough :P) have a nice time in your free time now.

To who ever takes your spot (Ace is my guess :P) good luck to ya 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Is it too soon for #HoboForHeadAdmin to be trending on twitter? Cause if so... it doesn't matter, Twitter does what it wants.

Anyway, I remember from last year how you were always nice to me, and I'm gonna miss you, Hades. You were a pretty warm dude (but not cool, cause that's kinda cold - I prefer warmer climates). You should definitely still join the TS every once in a while :D