The most retarded call staff have ever made on this server pt 2

1 minute ago, Blitzking said:

The dude that killed you was Inder. He has been in AoS since returning to the server.

Different situation.  Was rdm'ed 4x, reported 2x before staff up and decided it's not rdm anymore.  Regardless I already confirmed.  

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
25 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

❓❓❓❓if anyone is lifting my perms it’s YOU

Woah now you did good. The only thing the lil homie does wrong is protecting big john lol.

39 minutes ago, Mudiwa said:

EVERYONE STFU @ Community Director Sov IS RIGHT U GUYS NEED TO STOP TYPIN SO MUCH MY DRUNK ASS IS NOT READING THAT

Let's scheme to turn your iron slaves into an upvote farm.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1

And to top it all off, you are required to dispute the player and tell on yourself for the report giving them an actual chance to gain ownership of the house in the meantime.  Staff aren't log checking on this regularly and we know it.  It's a license to rdm, and if the staff actually check on 'in game' tickets that sit there forever instead of logchecking the time and date of the ticket, they get a one day ban so far down the line the can just claim there was initiation without it being expected to be held up on their end of things due to the time between the ticket being placed and processed.  

You're creating an entirely unnecessary bureaucratic process that is prone to doubt, wastes a ton of people's time for no reason other than to police something by creating so much unnecessary work that you hope  a bunch of people just stop doing it.   The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.  You've created the DMV.  Congratulations.

44 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Woah now you did good. The only thing the lil homie does wrong is protecting big john lol.

Let's scheme to turn your iron slaves into an upvote farm.

we can do that

3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I blow up houses all the time that 2-3 gang members access and I have no idea who owns it.  That's extremely common.

This.  This is the ultimate point.  And if any of those players, that own that house, that have keys or don't have keys to that house, they are going to say they do.  Sometimes they will be telling the truth.  Sometimes they will lie.   And I shouldn't have to file 5 fucking player reports to bust the 1 liar at absolute best possible credit to the player bases honesty level, because I have no other way of figuring out the truth.  That's asinine. 

• tinhead 1
3 minutes ago, Bubbaloo - Reusable P Cup said:

You sure? 

image.jpeg.e5f386469656baa7baa9864a423590ed.jpeg

Bicycle helmets should be a mandatory part of their loadout.

• Haha 1
On 5/17/2024 at 11:41 PM, David Miller said:

Honestly... I have no idea. I have never seen this particular issue exactly like this before. I went through as many old tickets as I could stomach trying to find a predominant precedent and found only one remotely similar and it ruled the same way. That said old tickets are ridiculously easy to miss stuff when a relevant ticket may be named "Timmy #69420" and the message is just a Youtube video that may or may not work anymore. 

careful man YOU'RE REACHING FOR  THINGS AT TIME POINT

16 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Whoa there medics can't go full toxic, you guys are the last bastion of civility left.

Also it was @ -Shawn-

Nah that kid deserves everything thrown at him. And of course it was @ -Shawn- . Of all the staff members I figured it was him.

20 hours ago, Milo said:

I will say on the topic of ownership since this was mentioned once or twice between our internal discussion as well, here is my current perspective:

if a player is blowing up a gang shed, it is very likely they are certain as they would not want to waste the explosives. For the player killing them, that would be easily verifiable to them because they would have keys and see it on the map. If the player who blew it up and was killed had suspicions that the player was not in possesion of keys to that shed, they could submit a report at their own prerogative where we would be able to pull that data and determine the outcome from there.

I don't think the ownership thing is an issue although (super hot take) I've never been opposed to allowing civs to check the ownership of a house. If cops can do it, I don't see any reason why civs should be limited in this capacity. Should they be able to walk up and check the owner of every house and write it down? No, because cops generally have not done that. With a really large cooldown timer or something though I don't think this would be a bad addition. Also not sure it is entirely necessary but don't think it could really hurt as far as things go.

bribe realtor 100k and itll give you 1 token to check ownership of any building

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

bribe realtor 100k and itll give you 1 token to check ownership of any building

Great idea if they started working on this now it might be implemented by June 2026 🙌

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

This should be reviewed again.

People have begun changing their minds.

I reviewed it and we are still right and you are still wrong.

Cracking Up Lol GIF <-- OS right now l0l

• Skull 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I reviewed it and we are still right and you are still wrong.

Cracking Up Lol GIF <-- OS right now l0l

You defy all logic then.  You know I'm right.  

Listen to me very closely @ Grandma Gary .   There will be justice, or there will be memes.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1