We are super PC now.

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You didn't have fun.  Even your friends are embarrassed for you.

when you find out me and my friends have been laughing about this situation.........

18 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

when you find out me and my friends have been laughing about this situation.........

we've been cuddled in my california king bed giggling all day

• BlessUp 1

27 minutes ago, Claysive said:

Are you attempting to reach Big John levels of cry babyness and pettiness? Cause you are coming close. 

This guy still choking on big johns nuts lol. Take the dick out of ur mouth

• Haha 1

The people who say I'm crying in this situation have limited reading ability.  Dante is the one crying.  I can stream later and help you sound out the words you're struggling with.

1 hour ago, Greenarrow said:

the cringe of a 40 year old crying on the forums nonstop and making a dramafest over nothing is unbearable.

Nothing annoys me more than having to let gangs fly over me I can't Titan because they're being chill.  Ty.

1 hour ago, hawkg said:

This guy still choking on big johns nuts lol. Take the dick out of ur mouth

I mean according to Dantes new thing, everyone who's ever made a big John pedo joke is due for a 7 day.

I guess he was the victim after all 

1 hour ago, nem0 said:

this is the hobby

Facts.  I spend 12 hours a day in a hot warehouse. Don't deny me this.

1 hour ago, johnny goose said:

we've been cuddled in my california king bed giggling all day

I believe that you are his friend.  That adds up.

@ Community Director Sov  @ -Shawn-   I would personally recommend something that allows for a creative outlet, like painting, creative writing, or photography! they can all be very interesting and a great way to get out of the house! Maybe learn to play an instrument! DM me if you guys need anymore ideas or advice thanks glad i could help! 

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

@ Community Director Sov  @ -Shawn-   I would personally recommend something that allows for a creative outlet, like painting, creative writing, or photography! they can all be very interesting and a great way to get out of the house! Maybe learn to play an instrument! DM me if you guys need anymore ideas or advice thanks glad i could help! 

Ifbiykyk

5 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

We laugh at clowns 🤡

Keep up the good work fellow gang member 👍 

There's a very very thick line between trolling a staff member making decisions I disagree with and the creepy shit you've done.  Fuck off and stay off my posts you disgusting pig.

If Dante's car broke down and he said he was having a bad day IRL I would let up.   

If you died in a car accident I would send your parents a card that said congratulations.  You two do not equate.