Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

House update or riot

This is it, I want my house storage. I was told for the past 3 days that the update will come but yet it has not.

IF I DO NOT GET THAT UPDATE TODAY I WILL SUICIDE VEST/TERROR KAVALA UNTIL I GET IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Like 1

Keep calm and be patience, Poseidon is infact a human, even tho his coding skills and ability to get out updates fast are amazing, there is still only so much he can do with each day and he has a life outside of Olympus 

• Like 1

TO BAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK STARTING 6PM PST ILL BE BLOWING KAVALA THE HELL UP GOOD LUCK YOU PLEBS.

how about have some respect the admins have alot on their plate with coding and all the other stuff behind the scenes so il put this in a nice way. stfu ....

Edited by dannyfrog87

This is it, I want my house storage. I was told for the past 3 days that the update will come but yet it has not.

IF I DO NOT GET THAT UPDATE TODAY I WILL SUICIDE VEST/TERROR KAVALA UNTIL I GET IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I will be waiting for the explosion :P

Danny, you sir can blow me. 

And as for you peter i said suicide vest/terror kavala, therefore my vest will be used during those times.

1. Suicide Vests may only be used when Terror has been called or inside illegal / red zones
Edited by Alabaster

Danny, you sir can blow me. 

no i think il pass. look kid become a coder an admin run a site and deal with all the demands the pressure on them to get it done is immense and ridiculous. have some respect as i said that is all-_-

May I ask, what can crates store, vs virtual inventory? I assume crates can store all the "I" Inventory Items? (Guns, ammo,vests, backpacks etc) ANd Virtual inventory will store all the "Y" inventory " Drugs, resources, lockpicks,etc)?

May I also ask, how exactly does the storage work? You just need to buy a house, and then drop a crate?  And how will the virtual inventory work? You buy a house, and then will automatically be given a menu for your storage in side the house?

Also, I know the housing license is 100k But how much are houses on average? DO they go down in price, if you go further away from main towns? What is the cheapest/ most expensive house? OR are all the same price?

If there is already a post explaining, please direct me. thanks.

Edited by darryl305

I am looking at a house to buy but i am wondering if the house itself will save if i buy a new one. Is that fixed or naw?

May I ask, what can crates store, vs virtual inventory? I assume crates can store all the "I" Inventory Items? (Guns, ammo,vests, backpacks etc) ANd Virtual inventory will store all the "Y" inventory " Drugs, resources, lockpicks,etc)?

May I also ask, how exactly does the storage work? You just need to buy a house, and then drop a crate?  And how will the virtual inventory work? You buy a house, and then will automatically be given a menu for your storage in side the house?

Also, I know the housing license is 100k But how much are houses on average? DO they go down in price, if you go further away from main towns? What is the cheapest/ most expensive house? OR are all the same price?

If there is already a post explaining, please direct me. thanks.

Virtual inventory is "Y" inventory and when you buy a house, you start out with 100, then you can windows key on the house and buy upgrades for it (bigger the house, the more upgrades you can get but also more expensive)

Crates are for "I" inventory. You buy them at the general store and place them down, then it save gear you store in there. The size/cost of the house can allow you to hold more crates. Also, if you have multiple houses, say a $2.2 million house that can hold 4 crates, and a $750k house that can hold 1 crate, you can put all the crates into one house or split it any other way you would like between those houses.

The prices for houses are 500k for a garage, 750k for a small house (can hold 1 crate), 1 mil for a 1 story house that has a decent size(can hold 2 crates), 1.5 mil house for a 2 story house(can hold 3 crates), and 2.2 mil for an even bigger house (can hold 4 crates)

no i think il pass. look kid become a coder an admin run a site and deal with all the demands the pressure on them to get it done is immense and ridiculous. have some respect as i said that is all-_-

Ah but i am a coder (and a server admin), this honestly a joke i understand the pressure of running a server especially figuring out bug fixes. Either way im still blow up and terroring kavala until the house update comes. Im staying by my word :)

P.S 

Im not kid bud. 

Ah but i am a coder (and a server admin), this honestly a joke i understand the pressure of running a server especially figuring out bug fixes. Either way im still blow up and terroring kavala until the house update comes. Im staying by my word :)

P.S 

Im not kid bud. 

ok you do that then.