Nicole tldr request

I kinda read the status update, not a very easy thing to read we need some debate classes in this bitch. How is @ nicole  not demoted/blacklisted for that. I'm a certified APD hater, but that shit seems like a big over step, deleting the status updates is a straight up admission to guilt right? I don't fully understand who nicole gave the whitelists to, but from what i gathered it was someone who was BLACKLISTED?! and some noobs, but I didn't think shit like that was allowed at all unless it's the chief/sr staff's doing. The whole things reeks of a superiority complex. I saw so many comments of nicole just spewing out how much it did for the server and how that makes her better than everyone else? First of all, we've all seen the designs... lets not act like that's grueling work. Second of all, that's such a cancer attitude to have anyway, "I did some positive things for the server so I should get to do whatever I want and play the victim!!!" I don't understand how shit like this happens and no one gets demoted or getting their power stripped until they prove themselves again. We all watched spiderman right?? Great power comes great responsibility or w/e. You would think since you've been on the server from the perspective of the grub, and now the perspective of the one in power, for 100s and 100s of hours on both sides, you would have the decision making skills to know that it's retarded and a spit in the face of the ones who grind for 1000s of hours to never get to experience that. 

I will say though, i'm not surprised, nicole is a known narcissist and overall just cringe to interact with 80%+ of the time.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

Nicole whitelisted her friends as Corporal, Staff sergeant, etc. when they were not active APD members

I was informed by members of the APD that there were people with whitelists that they should not have. I was told it was Mako and his friends who are the biggest culprit of this type of thing (changing friends' whitelists when he plays APD with them). I proceeded to message Mako in a channel with just the leads of factions and Sr. staff asking him to stop giving out whitelists to his friends. He informed me it was not him and it turned out to be Nicole.

I then proceeded to message Rexo on Snapchat asking about it and got barely any response from him. Nicole, the next day, got put on blast by Zeuse, Thor, and me for whitelisting her friends. She defended herself by saying that she has spent thousands of hours as a developer, designer, and deputy chief and that she can and will continue to whitelist her friends as she pleases. Keep in mind before this no one has ever whitelisted their friends temporarily/permanently besides Sr. Staff members of the server (Mako, Zahzi, Ryan, idk anyone else). All those people have access to EVERYTHING on the server. They could literally pull the switch on the server if they wanted to. No one likes when Mako or anyone else whitelists their friends... but they are Sr. staff on the server you cannot tell them what to do. No matter how annoying it may be there is nothing you can really do about it. Several previous Chiefs, Dep Chiefs, Sr. APD all said it was stupid and they would have never done it... but alas it was done.

She then tried to go off on Thor since she supported him going on active duty as a corporal then going back to exemptions as a Sergeant, and he was putting her on blast for this so she was not happy with that. She said that Zeuse asked for her support for him to get lead designer over Taptap and that she supported him there and didn't understand why he was putting her on blast. She also tried to compare her work done on the server to Zeuse's and Mine, which yes she does beat us since she is a dev and they are more valuable than someone who just argues/pushes for ideas for the server. However, none of us tried to compare her to us once. Also said Zeuse only got the whitelist he received because he was friends with Winters and nothing else. Also claimed that my LC logs were horrible which I'm not really sure what could possibly be on there and asked her to share it but she never did.

She claimed she redid all the textures on the server as a designer;  All she did was delete the nohq file from them for better performance with Mako. She also claimed to have done all the forums badges which is false. Theory was the one who designed them all. She also claimed that if you looked at some code on the server there was a 40% chance that she touched it, which is EXTREMELY doubtful. 

She also said that she just wants to play with her friends and not get "leached" from the rest of the APD since she is a Deputy Chief, yet she only ever plays in private channels. She thinks any interaction with people other than her friends is tiring and not fun because they all just want something from her. I just said if you are bored of the APD then step down as deputy chief, you don't HAVE to play the APD. She also was previously one of the biggest leaches on the server. Would only ever play with Seniors, and when she realized they wouldn't give her corporal or anything back in the day she moved on to a different one.

A few hours later she then tried claiming that she got "approval from Rexo" to do it. He is backing her now and saying he did. If it was like that from the start I would have gone after Rexo instead of her, just like I went after Mako originally. However, she never said that once and used the excuse of her time as a dev/designer/dep chief that gave her the right. Rexo also claimed that if it were anyone else like he himself that did it that it wouldn't have been as big of an issue which is just false. I would have gone after him just like I did Nicole. When I originally messaged Rexo he had no idea and when I gave the names of the ppl with whitelists he thought one of them were Ryan's friend Viper (it was Viirus), until I pointed it out that it was not that person.

Whitelisting people just because they are your friends is the stupidest thing ever, and I'll never support it. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do against Sr. staff, but I would much rather attempt to prevent others from doing it as best as I can.

People also say that I'm only doing this for the "forums drama" or "stirring the pot" which is just not the case. The thing with me is if I think something is stupid, something someone did is stupid, etc. I will absolutely call them out on it whether it's behind closed doors or not. I did it plenty of times when I was an admin calling out other admins on bullshit in the admin chat. I don't care who they are, it could be Mako, Rexo, Marcus, etc. I will call them out on their bullshit 100% of the time. I'll have drama behind the scenes, on the forums, wherever I don't care. If I think its stupid I will say some shit.

Some context from the original post that she deleted: https://gyazo.com/0a0ab6c2faff16ca2bc3d399b3e8a303 https://gyazo.com/9ab6cb8e96a8b192c574e84b455ea403

My response to that stuff originally: https://gyazo.com/9b0ba915b18fd6abe29ed11f062a9de2

I probably missed out on some stuff but that's a pretty good summary.

Also never had an issue with the people she whitelisted, I just think the concept of what was being done is retarded.

God bless. I still don't really like you, but I'm glad to see you aren't cool with it either. I imagine nothing will come of it since she is quite far up some important asses. I bet the actual apd players are not stoked to have someone like that near the top of the chain of command who just doesn't give a fuck about the importance of ranks and the time/effort given to achieve them. Y I K E S

• Like 3
  • Love 1

IMO, its simply a slap in the face to any PO/CPL on the grind.. who cares if they are your friend, they can earn the role. Its hard enough having a shit ton of lethals on the server at a time already. That said, if a Sr. APD member doesn't like interacting with the lower ranks and hides in channels, they should probably not be Sr. APD. How could you possibly lead a faction that you refuse to mingle with? IMO, Sr. APD or not, you should be required to play in game channel unless you are undercover.... hiding in interrogation rooms is just cringe...

I wouldn't discount the dev work done, but using that as an excuse to think you are more important than anyone else is preeeety shitty... anyone who waves their dick around about 'how important they are' for a damn game server should probably re-evaluate their life.. eventually you will need to touch grass and no one will give a shit about that cool thing you made for a video game once.. so instead of being a self important douche, why don't you, as a staff member/dev, think of the good of the server. just saying...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
19 minutes ago, MAV said:

IMO, its simply a slap in the face to any PO/CPL on the grind.. who cares if they are your friend, they can earn the role. Its hard enough not having a shit ton of lethals on the server at a time already. That said, if a Sr. APD member doesn't like interacting with the lower ranks and hides in channels, they should probably not be Sr. APD. How could you possibly lead a faction that you refuse to mingle with? IMO, Sr. APD or not, you should be required to play in game channel unless you are undercover.... hiding in interrogation rooms is just cringe...

I wouldn't discount the dev work done, but using that as an excuse to think you are more important than anyone else is preeeety shitty... anyone who waves their dick around about 'how important they are' for a damn game server should probably re-evaluate their life.. eventually you will need to touch grass and no one will give a shit about that cool thing you made for a video game once.. so instead of being a self important douche, why don't you, as a staff member/dev, think of the good of the server. just saying...

Idk man, the Sr apd loves to pop up when a fed starts and logs out when it ends. Seems you have enough lethals to me

3 hours ago, MAV said:

That said, if a Sr. APD member doesn't like interacting with the lower ranks and hides in channels, they should probably not be Sr. APD. How could you possibly lead a faction that you refuse to mingle with? IMO, Sr. APD or not, you should be required to play in game channel unless you are undercover.... hiding in interrogation rooms is just cringe...

One of the best things Pledge did as a chief. No Sr. APD were allowed to play in interrogation room. If you wanted to play cop you had to be in a public channel, the only restrictive one was the unit channel.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Yenii said:

Idk man, the Sr apd loves to pop up when a fed starts and logs out when it ends. Seems you have enough lethals to me

I think he meant to say its hard enough having a shit ton of lethals on the server. We talk about how ridiculous it is having the high amount of SAPD on at one time 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
11 hours ago, Millennium said:

She also said that she just wants to play with her friends and not get "leached" from the rest of the APD since she is a Deputy Chief, yet she only ever plays in private channels. She thinks any interaction with people other than her friends is tiring and not fun because they all just want something from her. I just said if you are bored of the APD then step down as deputy chief, you don't HAVE to play the APD. She also was previously one of the biggest leaches on the server. Would only ever play with Seniors, and when she realized they wouldn't give her corporal or anything back in the day she moved on to a different one.

Crazy how she thinks people want stuff from her in public channels but the people in her channel already are meat riding in the back of the Tesla having a freak off in hopes of getting something. I have been really vocal about this particular personality trait of hers in my own circles and seemingly every time its brought up to her she literally just hits the ego button and says something along the lines of "I did my time in the APD blah blah I can do whatever I want." Like awesome you did volunteer work for a decade old game that no one will care about in your real professional career, it does not make you holier than thou to just sit in channels surrounded by people giving you infinite pawjobs with extra syrup under the table at IHOP. Every time I've been in a pub channel with her its either dead quiet or she simply doesn't want to interact with anyone not in her circle. 

When I got Corp earlier this year the first thing I was told by @ Hazardous was to not use the UC channel unless you are actually doing UC things or else he WILL come in and ask what you are doing/move me out if not using it appropriately. Yet we have current/retired SAPD using the channel as a shutoff from POs/Deps they do not want to play with along with a certain very egotistical/will white knight for any girl in the channel retired chief that will sit in interrogation rooms and ONLY use group channel to communicate with JrAPD that is online. Last time I checked leadership comes from the top down, you shouldn't be asking me as a Corp to lead shit when a current dep chief hides behind TS join power.

As of yesterday Thors WL seemingly disappeared without notice or a reason, surely its not related to Nicole right? 

Did I project a lot? Maybe, but this all came from nearly 1000 hours of playing online cop so it counts for something right? Where's my SSGT WL with no test?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, Element_ said:

As of yesterday Thors WL seemingly disappeared without notice or a reason, surely its not related to Nicole right? 

If they ripped Thor's Retired SAPD whitelist because of some ego shit then y'all are fucked in the head. Does Thor sometimes smack his lips when he shouldn't? Sure... but using a whitelist to 'assert your dominance' shouldn't be allowed. Unless he fucked up in game, grow the fuck up...

50 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

I think he meant to say its hard enough having a shit ton of lethals on the server. We talk about how ridiculous it is having the high amount of SAPD on at one time 

this!

• +1 1

I personally think we should just make me Chief. I'll run that shit like the damn army. No dog fuckers (fur-fucks) either, they'll all be removed.

5 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

I personally think we should just make me Chief. I'll run that shit like the damn army. No dog fuckers (fur-fucks) either, they'll all be removed.

WOAH WOAH WOAH I RUN THE FURRY APD WITH STANDARDS OK? 

55 minutes ago, LIM Guy said:

I would do everything in my power to keep this from happening....

• Haha 1

@ nicole  Are you gonna actually respond to any of this?? I can repost in the VIP section if that helps, I know you don't fw the pooron lowranks of the server..

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Admin
44 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

@ nicole  Are you gonna actually respond to any of this?? I can repost in the VIP section if that helps, I know you don't fw the pooron lowranks of the server..

She responded a lot in Thor’s status update tbf. Would all just be everyone repeating themselves again. 

• Like 1
  • Weird 1
On 10/8/2024 at 11:00 PM, Metro Boomin said:

just doesn't give a fuck about the importance of ranks and the time/effort given to achieve them. Y I K E S

you mean who spent more time wearing knee pads*

Edited by [Slug] RapidKillz
  • Wow 1
  • PogChamp 1