Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

(The Big Update)

So with this big update coming up i would like to know what is added vehicle wise and so on. I have donated 100 dollars to the server to keep it up and running. I am a loyal player and have also donated to get the vehicle mohawk and chest rig and better prices. what i want to know will the GA CARRIER RIG (DONATOR) be avalible to everyone, will prices bee the same for everyone, will mohawk be added for everyone. if mohawk is added for everyone i can no longer sy i am a proud owner of one of the few mohawks left on the server :( since bohimia added there no donaton rule. what are the benifits. Will i ever be able to buy a vehicle that is not purchesable for normal players

EDIT: It would be nice if they added Monster Skin to SUV!!!

Edited by Tragic
  • Downvote 1

Items like the GA rig, hatchback sport, rangefinders, house storage Etc should not be locked behind a paywall. These items give donators a distinct advantage over other non donators. Olympus should give donators cosmetic items and other things that give no advantage over other players.

(personally I think that Poseidon hasn't unlocked donator perks because either lack of time, or maybe he is trying to get the server on the official monetization list, idk. All I want at this point is an update.)

Edited by grizzlybear

So with this big update coming up i would like to know what is added vehicle wise and so on. I have donated 100 dollars to the server to keep it up and running. I am a loyal player and have also donated to get the vehicle mohawk and chest rig and better prices. what i want to know will the GA CARRIER RIG (DONATOR) be avalible to everyone, will prices bee the same for everyone, will mohawk be added for everyone. if mohawk is added for everyone i can no longer sy i am a proud owner of one of the few mohawks left on the server :( since bohimia added there no donaton rule. what are the benifits. Will i ever be able to buy a vehicle that is not purchesable for normal players

EDIT: It would be nice if they added Monster Skin to SUV!!!

I think the GA carrier rig should only be allowed for purchase to the legacy donors such as my self we had confidence in the server from the start and i think opening up GA RIG to everyone is a horrible idea. 

Items like the GA rig, hatchback sport, rangefinders, house storage Etc should not be locked behind a paywall. These items give donators a distinct advantage over other non donators. Olympus should give donators cosmetic items and other things that give no advantage over other players.

(personally I think that Poseidon hasn't unlocked donator perks because either lack of time, or maybe he is trying to get the server on the official monetization list, idk. All I want at this point is an update.)

Nope once again... Only legacy donors should be able to purchase GA rigs

• Admin

I think the GA carrier rig should only be allowed for purchase to the legacy donors such as my self we had confidence in the server from the start and i think opening up GA RIG to everyone is a horrible idea. 

GA carrier rigs give an advantage to the player that is not fair for newcomers.  I think it should definitely be given out to everyone. 

pay 2 win (Have a large advantage over other players)

Edited by grizzlybear

GA carrier rigs give an advantage to the player that is not fair for newcomers.  I think it should definitely be given out to everyone. 

While I haven't been on the server in a bit last I checked the Vigi shop has a chest rig that is pretty much the same as the GA in regards to stats. Everyone can get that unless it was changed.

• Like 2

lol thats what i am saying so why a down vote

While I haven't been on the server in a bit last I checked the Vigi shop has a chest rig that is pretty much the same as the GA in regards to stats. Everyone can get that unless it was changed.

Still correct. Vigi vest has about 10% less armor than the GA, which is negligible overall.