Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

All player Reports are now complete

I sit in devils channel and play with him almost every day, he is always working hard to improve the server and doing tickets. Please stop talking shit about my good colleague Devil, sometimes known as Kiwi. He is the most active and productive moderator, how he isnt a admin or at least head admin mind boggles me.

• Like 1

you haven't been back long enough to have that many

shit, well, ok, hmm, fuck, need to step up my game then, as im attending college i cant be ingame, so how do i get a ban on the forums... oh, i know! Lets harass poseidon! oh wait, i already do that... shit... hmm, What about? oh, he left dam... hmmm. plz bring your best tips!

• Admin

shit, well, ok, hmm, fuck, need to step up my game then, as im attending college i cant be ingame, so how do i get a ban on the forums... oh, i know! Lets harass poseidon! oh wait, i already do that... shit... hmm, What about? oh, he left dam... hmmm. plz bring your best tips!

3RIP.EXE, 'nuff said. 

• Admin

Well Hades.  We were all "scared" of the "Big Bad Boss".  But be it as it may, most of us miss that Boss ;) 

Damnit, don't make me come back and put you all in your places....lol

• Like 1

You should be doing tickets without being asked or told.

I do a few once a week either on Monday or Friday. Moose did em on Tuesday which I don't do em on :{ 

You cant even do most tickets cause you wont set up rcon you useless piece of shit.

I h a v e h a d i t s e t u p f o r a g e s n o w

• Like 1
  • Admin

You won't come back. You won't even reply to my Steam messages :(

To be honest I think you are a worthy successor to Mr. Hades. Granted you are more forgiving in a few things but you are up there ;) 

To be honest I think you are a worthy successor to Mr. Hades. Granted you are more forgiving in a few things but you are up there ;) 

I thank you for that kind and honestly quite flattering compliment. I raise my glass to you.

99501-Game-of-Thrones-cheers-gif-Img-k9I

• Admin

I thank you for that kind and honestly quite flattering compliment. I raise my glass to you.

99501-Game-of-Thrones-cheers-gif-Img-k9I

I appreciate the gesture.  I thought you had shaven your beard though. And that long hair Odin.  The clothes? Medieval- much respect. 

I appreciate the gesture.  I thought you had shaven your beard though. And that long hair Odin.  The clothes? Medieval- much respect. 

Beard is alive and well. It MIGHT make an appearance for some stream coverage of this weekend's Gang Wars.

Medieval clothes (WIP) for real.

995724_10151582106934807_797709083_n.jpg