Lots of APD.

I'm sure a lot of people have noticed this, but the ratio of APD / Civs has gotten insane.

instead of 1:3 its like 10:1 (Apd : Civ)

Normally I wouldn't complain, but it's almost impossible to make money unless you're doing meth, but even that gets risky with heli-patrols every now in then. 

This is just something I wanted to see everyones thoughts on, because it's just insane to see 26 people on, 18 being cops. 

Plez no flamerino. just seeing what everyone thinks. ;=; 

3 hours ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

You have a point, however your statement doesn't make sense.  There are legal ways of making money that cops don't bother you with, and most civs won't either.  There are plenty of ways to make money if you really want to.

Yeah I know, it's just the more efficient / less time consuming runs are the illegal runs. 

Anytime it seems unbalanced I try and split people up if no one else does, someone else usually does though.  Sometimes when pop is low, a fed goes down so some cops log on to help with that, good example is earlier today, not alot of civs on, around 10 cops, but they were all at the fed dealing with what I assume was a big fed attempt.

• Admin

I'm actually glad there are more active cops now.  People naturally like playing on a server with some challenge.  Especially cops.  There is nothing more gratifying (for a civ) than the rush of a successful getaway from the cops.

Enjoy a more safe altis :). You're welcome. 

13 hours ago, McDili said:

I remember a year ago people complained that there wasn't enough cops. Hehe.

I've heard all the complaints no medics not enough cops too much cops too many medics too many civs. Every time I look there will be around at the most 15 cops. They're usually responding to a fed Or when theres no fed 9/10 of them are Deputys that are learning in Kavala. 

21 hours ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

If I can make money when there is cops on.. So can you. Just be smart about it. Have lookouts and a plan. Running solo? Run drugs that's harder for cops to get to or don't really bother checking that much. 

Well Jaeger. Not everyone can turn into a tree and disappear when the cops come through. Be fair now. These guys don't have that ability 

• Like 1