Should He Return?

I am the representative of Cowboy Conway. He started playing on the server back when it started. The first thing I want to know is if you remember him. If so, tell me a story that you remember or part took in with him. He took a long break and he wants to return but only if he has the public on his side. If you remember the one and only Cowboy Conway and want him to return, state your opinion and ill be informing him personally. He misses the community when he played with Praetorian but took a break due to some issues in which I will not disclose. Yes he did make mistakes but think of the happiness he brought and the memories he made in the old days with Hades. I personally remember when Hades teleporting Cowboy Conway in the ocean and made him swim back to Kavala or he was gonna get banned. He was one of the best trolls that Olympus has ever seen but also one of the best friends you could have. He grew up and now is living the dream. 

State your opinion today of memories and if you want to see him back!!

I played the server back when it first started and I don't know who the fuck this guy is.

First I want to hear it from him, and if he is a huge troll then he is toxic to our community and should stay banned. Hades banned him for a reason.

He didn't get banned lol, he just quit playing arma. He wants to come back but doesn't know what server to play and I was trying to get him back to this server because he was baller. However he said only if the community sides with him.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Whiskey said:

He didn't get banned lol, he just quit playing arma. He wants to come back but doesn't know what server to play and I was trying to get him back to this server because he was baller. However he said only if the community sides with him.

how are we going  to side with him if none knows him

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never heard of him. Maybe because I started playing in Late May 2015 early June 2015 and made my forum account late June 2015, but if he wants to play then he can play, no one is stopping him. I am always glad when people come back to Olympus. So, I would say that if he wants to come back let him. :D 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Whiskey said:

How does nobody know who Cowboy Conway is. He played on server 1 and camped weed processing. 

Let's face it, if you only camp weed pro, you only robbed noobs, but the real ones people feared when doing runs were Big Bad Adam and Virus, those guys are legends.

Prae was the first gang virus played with xD he camped weed pro with us. Back in the day, before all of your times, weed was a super overpriced drug that you could manipulate up 3k at max price. We camped it because we'd end up with 4000 weed and we'd mass sell it. We're the reason weed pro got moved from its original location, cops and civilians were complaining because it was impossible to stop us or do a run. Like I said though boys, it was before all of your times. Poseidon might remember. 

As for conway, if he's over killing people with spike strips I say bring him back!

Edited by brennick
  • Like 3