Locked Make it fucking happen

I can guarantee you Gary won't decide to promote someone because a member posted '__4ademoun' on Forum. He'll most likely be thinking what's for dinner or how to say Three to not make it sound like Tree.

It's nice to see Bubbaloo be appreciated like this, yes, but this will in the end start producing salt and also why Bubbaloo for admin? There are other Moderators who do as much which is not fair on them.

If you want to appreciate someone, appreciate the whole staff team.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Konkz said:

how to say Three to not make it sound like Tree

I struggle with this as well. 

3 minutes ago, Konkz said:

If you want to appreciate someone, appreciate the whole staff team

That is also true ;)

• Like 1

I am saying bub for admin becuase hes the one ive had the most experince with, how do u think mods get admin? they are recommended. I get what ur saying but u caint just say " all mods for admin"

7 hours ago, Thomas Blinder said:

I think that all the mods don't do as much work as bubby does, thats why I want him as admin.

1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

Curious what you base this assumption on?

Me too. Aparently Thomas Blinder has the inside scoop on how the staff works.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Curious what you base this assumption on?

The reason I said what I said is not because he does the most work because in all fairness everyone does their part that's how this community is so strong, I basses my post off my own interactions with bubbaloo sence i joined Olympus, I think that's also what Thomas is trying to say...Like dezree / mr Kevin just recently got mod..they are to awesome people I caint lie but I'm not gonna say I want them as admin because 1. They been mod for I think 3 weeks now? And 2. I don't know them as well. I respect all staff. My opion is I would like Bub to get admin based on what I've seen.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Good point. Gary is one nice Grandma. She bakes cookies and take care of me when I'm sick. 

Also once in a while drops Ifrits on top of retired SGT's.

:Kappa: 

• Admin

Unlocked. I don't see saltiness here. Let's not privy people from giving their opinions (unless it really turns into a shit-fest). Even though this post serves no particular purpose, I don't see a reason to lock it. 

I appreciate the comments guys. Please remember that all staff members are important to this community. Yes, some are more readily available than others because all of us have personal lives outside of this and run on different schedules. Let's all remember that. We are lucky to have staff members so dedicated to this community. You can always count on all of us for anything you might need ;)

• Like 1
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

LELELELELELELEL thats verry fucking funny

Don't troll Grandma Gary. She's very nice >3 @Grandma Gary >3 >3