Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What is each of yours goals in Altis Life?

Ah, what a crazy question.

It's different depending on what time period you ask me.

I became Chief, with Peter as my deputy chief and Brody as my other. Since then, and today, I work towards the never ending goal of improving the APD not only within the server as a whole but also in making sure the APD have fun. I intend to remove limitations/rules and replace them with game mechanics that make things more interesting. It is a grueling process and of course there is always the day to day stuff. Sometimes its incredibly stressful, but most of the time its incredibly rewarding.

Whenever I question the direction I'm steering this beast, I compare it to the APD since before I became SGT in 2014 and I can definitely say we have come a long way in improving the quality of APD as a whole. And that's still my goal, to improve and improve continuously. 

4 hours ago, McDili said:

Ah, what a crazy question.

It's different depending on what time period you ask me.

I became Chief, with Peter as my deputy chief and Brody as my other. Since then, and today, I work towards the never ending goal of improving the APD not only within the server as a whole but also in making sure the APD have fun. I intend to remove limitations/rules and replace them with game mechanics that make things more interesting. It is a grueling process and of course there is always the day to day stuff. Sometimes its incredibly stressful, but most of the time its incredibly rewarding.

Whenever I question the direction I'm steering this beast, I compare it to the APD since before I became SGT in 2014 and I can definitely say we have come a long way in improving the quality of APD as a whole. And that's still my goal, to improve and improve continuously. 

Well Said. 

• To be remembered as a player who was effective at fighting and could roleplay the shit out of an encounter.
  • Leave a positive impression in peoples' minds about the APD.
  • Obtain at least one of every vehicle. (I'm a hoarder) 
  • Never treat another player unfairly in any situation during my time in Olympus as any role.
  • To make memories (and consequentially be remembered).
  • Like 2

Having a great time rping as well as others having a good time as I do it. Another one would be helping people in the APD, I just like to see people rise the ranks and have them do good.

• Admin
Just now, Ham said:

Having a great time rping as well as others having a good time as I do it. Another one would be helping people in the APD, I just like to see people rise the ranks and have them do good.

You lie. All you want to do is kill people with binoculars. 

• Like 1
  • Admin
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

No, I've moved on. I haven't killed anyone with binoculars since the incident. 

Good my apprentice.  

• Like 1