Medics are bs ..

honestly I really really hate fighting people and then the medic will revive everyone I just killed one time I was less than 15 meters away when a medic started reviving an enemy, and he already got up another dude too I was fighting and left my friend on the ground. then proceeded to say in side "you know I'd go to the end of the world to revive you" I'm not really gunna go into detail but twice this has happened where a medic will revive my enemies who are killing my friends\trying to kill me and then play dumb or use the rules against me and act like he was just doing his job, I kinda play this shit like I have one life to live now because I absolutely hate having to rely on a medic. 99% of the time a medic is in someone's pockets specifically the bigger gangs . if you ask me medics don't lose anything at all if they die and rebels lose upwards of 150k . they should be alot easier to engage like kos if you see them reviving your enemies type engagement because seriously wtf do they have to lose? and why should they be able to wave there cock in your face ? 

• Downvote 6

Honestly I feel the opposite. Myself included getting the name of a medic to send a message is easy, actually you don't even have to send it to the medic directly! You are suppose to send them a message in EMS if I remember correctly. It makes it that much easier. Also, medic do have stuff to lose and don't want to be KOSed just for reviving someone. For all the medic knows is that you're friend isn't dead, how is he suppose to know who is who. 

• Admin
3 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

honestly I really really hate fighting people and then the medic will revive everyone I just killed one time I was less than 15 meters away when a medic started reviving an enemy, and he already got up another dude too I was fighting and left my friend on the ground. then proceeded to say in side "you know I'd go to the end of the world to revive you" I'm not really gunna go into detail but twice this has happened where a medic will revive my enemies who are killing my friends\trying to kill me and then play dumb or use the rules against me and act like he was just doing his job, I kinda play this shit like I have one life to live now because I absolutely hate having to rely on a medic. 99% of the time a medic is in someone's pockets specifically the bigger gangs . if you ask me medics don't lose anything at all if they die and rebels lose upwards of 150k . they should be alot easier to engage like kos if you see them reviving your enemies type engagement because seriously wtf do they have to lose? and why should they be able to wave there cock in your face ? 

This has never really been a problem. Big gangs always text or tell the medics not to revive their opponent. KOS medics is a no no . Medics have NLR, if you do kill them they can't come back to the area for 15 minutes. EZPZ ;) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

well i dont know about other gangs, but medics normally never favor gangs. (Except for mathew holston.)

35 minutes ago, Linka said:

well i dont know about other gangs, but medics normally never favor gangs. (Except for mathew holston.)

eh well at least I got some input .. maybe I am the only one who feels this way . idk man I jus feel like them medics are never in our\my corner 

maybe im the only one. but I would fucking love a timer to request for medic so the situation at least has time to blow over so 3 of my enemies don't insta get back up while the medic hides in cover with them 

it's like this : 

say theres 4 guys , 2 open field 2 behind rocks.

you kill guys in open field n one guy behind rocks

medic runs to revive the guy behind rocks 

myou can't get a shoot 

guy tells his friend to just wait till medic gets him up

meanwhile I have to text medic or he will cry rdm + it's just not fast enough to send before he revives another enemy (even tho he is mid reviving the guy who was just trying to kill me + literally placing himself in the line of fire i don't see how any bullet sent his way would be considered random)

he then runs out to the middle of the field to get the other two while the guys behind rocks suppress you

they all know your position

you are now fucked 

OR 

we can add this mutherfuckin timer where it tells medic your spot but won't let him get you till that time . and you have time to fight the one last dude.

but that's just my opinion

thanks for listening ... 

Edited by RAYRAY

Press 2

Type: "Leave Joe's crabshack or die"

Click Request EMS. (Sends the message to EVERY medic)

It's that easy. Literally takes couple of seconds.

Also if you don't like it, go get yourself a medic before your enemy does.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

Press 2

Type: "Leave Joe's crabshack or die"

Click Request EMS. (Sends the message to EVERY medic)

It's that easy. Literally takes couple of seconds.

Also if you don't like it, go get yourself a medic before your enemy does.

lol aight aight aight end of bitching for me sorry 

gtfo my crab shack

admins should add crabs too instead of just turtles imo while we are at this

jus kidding 

Edited by RAYRAY

Warning shots are also acceptable. Just make sure you give the medic time to leave the area before you decide to kill them. 

The bigger gangs will tell the medics if they revive anyone but their gang then they will be killed. So in many circumstances we are limited on who we are able to revive. 

Warning shots are confusing, I once responded to a red zone where a fight was going on. I heard shots off in a distance so once I landed I just sat in the chopper to let things die down a min. Next thing I know my chopper is being lit up until I'm dead. I guess the shots I heard were supposed to be warning shots. Idk

On April 1, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Jookz said:

Warning shots are confusing, I once responded to a red zone where a fight was going on. I heard shots off in a distance so once I landed I just sat in the chopper to let things die down a min. Next thing I know my chopper is being lit up until I'm dead. I guess the shots I heard were supposed to be warning shots. Idk

your one of my fav medics actually 

• Like 1