Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New Hatch Texture

14 hours ago, Cory Baxter said:

Honestly can we just go back to the old police skins if possible? The black+white ones with the gold star on the hood? Those were amazing. 

It was mostly in relation to this response.  I am fine with suggestions, especially if they are new.  Whats getting old is the same crap like this coming from the same few people.  Some would argue and say I need to accommodate the communities needs, which is true.  However, it is not possible to please everyone and I would like to think that most people are happy with what is currently used.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a select few that assume the world revolves around them and that everyone shares their views and that if they dont like it then it should be changed...

Anyways, I am not opposed to a Sheriffs vehicle; however, I think that would be an overkill since APD has a ton of textures and it would be a third hatch texture floating around.  Personally I think its great we have APD and AHP.  However, if the Chief says he wants it I will look into it.

11 hours ago, Muthinator said:

It was mostly in relation to this response.  I am fine with suggestions, especially if they are new.  Whats getting old is the same crap like this coming from the same few people.  Some would argue and say I need to accommodate the communities needs, which is true.  However, it is not possible to please everyone and I would like to think that most people are happy with what is currently used.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a select few that assume the world revolves around them and that everyone shares their views and that if they dont like it then it should be changed...

Anyways, I am not opposed to a Sheriffs vehicle; however, I think that would be an overkill since APD has a ton of textures and it would be a third hatch texture floating around.  Personally I think its great we have APD and AHP.  However, if the Chief says he wants it I will look into it.

Oh of course. It is a idea you could tinker with. 

2 hours ago, Muthinator said:

Soo after some feedback from the big guy I made some changes and here is the result.  This should better represent the final product.

ZL1Hl1G.jpg

Hvv4z3e.jpg

52vtb6w.jpg

i3dksMH.jpg

Freakin Shweet man! Great work.

On 4/20/2016 at 9:21 AM, Muthinator said:

This is the first of the group of new textures that will be implemented in the future.  To come are 1 each new textures for the SUV, Offroad, M900/Hummingbird, and Orca.  It should complement the Monster Hatch nicely!  

lrEHGZQ.jpg

tCd7WGP.jpg

pwFRhXb.jpg

How to get the skins for the car?