Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Olympus news team?

• Admin

So, as Ive stated before, I am still fairly new. (like a month or 2 in) I noticed the news station and have seen news cars before but someone told me it was something that didnt exist but I still see News whitelist slots at the bottom of CIV. Is this still a thing?

27 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The Community Team's recent activity was first led by Peter Long and nothing came of it and he handed it to Mr Kevin and Pete Malloy (Armend) and nothing came from it still. It was technically disbanded but the slots are there, old Community Team members can still buy vehicles in game, and the rooms on the Teamspeak are there.

I had a friend trying to join the news team, and when he applied he was told to consult Peter Long. This was about a week ago, so does that mean they still recruit? That would be super fun!!

33 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The Community Team's recent activity was first led by Peter Long and nothing came of it and he handed it to Mr Kevin and Pete Malloy (Armend) and nothing came from it still. It was technically disbanded but the slots are there, old Community Team members can still buy vehicles in game, and the rooms on the Teamspeak are there.

"Nothing came of it"

. . . 

OLNB

Gang Wars

Plethora of interviews.

"Nothing came of it"

• Like 2

The news team died when Peter struck down Kyle's idea of "Real Nigga News" due to racism arising in the community and peter's a racist against white people. Also everyone stole the name and tried to say it was their's when there were only 3 sole members of Real Nigga News. Got over hyped tbh and a lot of the members joined for the ts tag and that's all. Myself included.

• Admin

So a staff member+ would need to resume lead, I assume? On CG Life Servers I lived as a news guy. Great RP experience. Would like to see it come back again, but if it didnt work, it didnt work. 

• Like 1

I was a member when warfare was in charge, I posted to the olympus youtube channel, I dont know who has acess to it anymore though. I loved it but when i came back from my break it was gone, I would take over it if Im aloud, i produced some goldies such as

I am no longer whitelisted though

• 2 weeks later...