CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS

Guest Hadi Mokdad
10 minutes ago, marsoc said:

is any memebers of Tree, Hive, or SF hacked if they are god bless america and fuck everyone hope they Get fucked

proud to be a tree (hacker)

Thanks for the tip... But btw just because you make a random email, name and etc. Posiedon & Gary can figure out who you are, not saying they would. 

1 minute ago, Joel said:

Thanks for the tip... But btw just because you make a random email, name and etc. Posiedon & Gary can figure out who you are, not saying they would. 

I already checked xd. This is his 3rd account.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, FuzyDice said:

It's a crime either way. Regardless of the scale.

i called 911 and they said they didnt care and if i called them again they would send cops to my house. i am going to call again and see if the cops will help us out.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Brennan said:

i called 911 and they said they didnt care and if i called them again they would send cops to my house. i am going to call again and see if the cops will help us out.

Make sure they send the swat team over.

Not much was done, it's possible muth just had a weak password. Muthinators account was the only one accessed by the IP I checked, and they didn't even mess things up as bad as they could have. Didn't appear they were in it to rek the website, just gain some publicity. It appears Asylum had some issues the other night with hackers on their forum as well.

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Not much was done, it's possible muth just had a weak password. Muthinators account was the only one accessed by the IP I checked, and they didn't even mess things up as bad as they could have. Didn't appear they were in it to rek the website, just gain some publicity. It appears Asylum had some issues the other night with hackers on their forum as well.

It's  definitely Muthinator then.