Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

This sucks

You know what really sucks? Being blacklisted for medic when you didn't even get a chance to take the test or even be a medic because of something you did in your past. Idk if you Sr. medics realize, but people change.. 

Just now, Nuski said:

Suck it up and stop being a pussy. I got blacklisted from APD 10 Days before I turned 16. 

Why would you apply when you're 15 anyways you fucktard 

I don't think this post helps your case. Usually factions like R&R and APD do this to prevent issues inside of their faction. It's not like your issue was on a different game or server. It was on Olympus. 

• Like 1
Just now, Goodman said:

I don't think this post helps your case.

Nothing else is going to help me cause, I've tried messaging Muthinator trying to explain because he's the one that blacklisted me but he won't respond. So I don't think sitting on my ass all day and doing nothing about it is going to help either.

Just now, KILLER KEEFSTAR said:

Nothing else is going to help me cause, I've tried messaging Muthinator trying to explain because he's the one that blacklisted me but he won't respond. So I don't think sitting on my ass all day and doing nothing about it is going to help either.

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I don't think this post helps your case. 

Let me rephrase. I don't think this post helps your case, but instead makes your situation worse. 

We don't have to let everyone into our force, if it's APD or RNR we get a choice of who we want to be in the faction.

With the amount of applicants we could actually cherry pick the best ones, instead we give everyone a fair chance to join and prove themselves. Though, if you got a negative past to your name then there is no reason you should be allowed to join the faction.

Yeye, it's just a game and you want to have fun, so do others, but us picking the bad out allows better fun for others in sacrifice of yours.

Don't do dumb shit and you won't find anything restricted for you.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, KILLER KEEFSTAR said:

You know what really sucks? Being blacklisted for medic when you didn't even get a chance to take the test or even be a medic because of something you did in your past. Idk if you Sr. medics realize, but people change.. 

Listen 95% of all medics (thats when 2 are on) which is like NEVER. Will either take side. Refuse people. Arrive on scenes and not revive because of people camping your body. Don't stress it don't join their clusterf*** of profession. Stay a civilian.  Take that blacklist as hey they don't want change and HELP. Screw them my time is worth more than that bs. 

One day they will kick the ones that are in and the guy on top of the pyramid and make it fresh and better. But for now they like how it is. 

Edited by princeakeem
1 hour ago, KILLER KEEFSTAR said:

Its k bro, I've been blacklisted from the APD for 7 Months. 

Play civ ;) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lethals Loaded said:

We don't have to let everyone into our force, if it's APD or RNR we get a choice of who we want to be in the faction.

With the amount of applicants we could actually cherry pick the best ones, instead we give everyone a fair chance to join and prove themselves. Though, if you got a negative past to your name then there is no reason you should be allowed to join the faction.

Yeye, it's just a game and you want to have fun, so do others, but us picking the bad out allows better fun for others in sacrifice of yours.

Don't do dumb shit and you won't find anything restricted for you.

Andrew you poosy UNBLACKLIST ME YOU MELON

58 minutes ago, Fernando_ said:

Andrew you poosy UNBLACKLIST ME YOU MELON

Let me redirect your call to the correct department there, sir. Your desired department is @Fat Clemenza's one.