Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked MC Really Does Get Their Way

1 minute ago, Monkeyslap53 said:

Apparently X ain't getting promoted to PO in APD and aren't allowed to do the test since HaiwOOd wont join MC! FOR FUCK SAKE HAIWOOD ALL HAIL HAIWOOD

lmao haiwood is a good player if I were them id blackmail him into joining MC too lolololol

I would just like to say that none of the people you are accusing except Moob is in MC and did you kids ever think that someone might have given the wrong id or might have made a mistake while whitelisting when victoria got that rank and Moob was given the S&R test you're talking about something you don't actually know anything about.

• Like 1

Sigh.  Enough shit posting please.  If you have an issue,  take it to the proper people.  Please leave it off of the forums. 

Actually,  I'm going to let people talk. Let's keep it civil. 

(sidebar : you have 0 idea what you are talking about,  and have 0 facts to substantiate your claim of MCPD in regards to the R&R.) 

Senior R&R members have been demoted from Corporal for not knowing or following the rules.  Everyone is accountable for their actions regardless of who they are.  Senior APD members are step promoted quickly in the R&R as long as they demonstrate that they know how to play the role.  If they are senior APD then they should be intimately familiar with the rules.  Also, they still need to pass the same tests that everyone else is required to pass before obtaining the rank of SAR.  In addition, if something is reported it is documented and disciplinary action is taken depending on the nature and severity of the issue. This may have already been covered but Fedot asked for a response and I dont have the time to read through 30 posts.

• Like 4

from what i was told mercury got corporal in apd for moob to get sar without having to take a test, im pretty sure he didnt take any test but he might have

also pretty sure moob skipped EMT and was paramedic straight away and then after about a week he gets sar even though he doesnt have enough mins or any of the usual stuff

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, yobson said:

from what i was told mercury got corporal in apd for moob to get sar without having to take a test, im pretty sure he didnt take any test but he might have

also pretty sure moob skipped EMT and was paramedic straight away and then after about a week he gets sar even though he doesnt have enough mins or any of the usual stuff

I conducted moobs test and he passed with flying colors so like suki said people are talking about things they don't know about. I will admit we did let him pass the flight test portion of the S&R exam as he is already proficient and has been tested already for Apd.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ShadowXbeast said:

I conducted moobs test and he passed with flying colors so like suki said people are talking about things they don't know about. I will admit we did let him pass the flight test portion of the S&R exam as he is already proficient and has been tested already for Apd.

he didnt even have enough mins though did he? and he he did skip emt didn't he?

1 hour ago, Trilux said:

Word from the APD is Corporal Moob is giving away cop promotions for free if you give him a higher medic rank without the test for it. If I'm right Mecury got that Corporal rank, Dante got Patrol Officer and I think Victoria has Patrol Officer and doesn't have a single minute on cop. It's a little too soon since that MCPD post was made, come on MC you know better...  

MCPD topics were made regarding favoritism among  MC members. Muthinator states that regardless of your Rank in the APD, you are given the same test regarding Senior R&R. As R&R procedures differ from APD, I will provide some clarity regarding sAPD actions;

If the Chief or one of his Deputy Chiefs decide to promote someone outside of the regular protocol, they will do so. It is within their power and do not need to explain themselves to anyone.

I was told that Mercury got Corporal, and Moob got a rank in R&R (I don't play medic to know the ranks and don't care to know what rank is what, love ya guys!). When I was told this I didn't care because I knew if Moob wanted to promote someone without going through the regulars, it's his dam call to do so. This has nothing to do MCPD, and it's getting rather old. If the Chief decides to give a Deputy a corporal Rank, it's in his every right to do so. The members mentioned in this topic that got irregular promotions are not even in MC, as @Peter Long says, you guys want to have it out in the topic regarding this then have at it. If there is any flame or otherwise, restrictions will be issued and this pointless topic will be locked. I was really looking foward to a good read but c'mon guys, they are not even MC members your talking about that got promoted. 

1. Deputy Chief of Police:
    1. These individuals are the right hand of the Chief of Police. They assist him in the day to day operations of the APD. They are able to make staff adjustments for infractions to the APD rules and guidelines as needed and posses many of the powers of the Chief of Police. They are able to make decisions on behalf of APD in the Chief’s absence.  There are only two slots available to APD for this position.
  2. Chief of Police:
    1. The end all be all of the Police Force. The Chief has overall decision making power when it comes to anything related to the APD.

Just now, yobson said:

he didnt even have enough mins though did he? and he he did skip emt didn't he?

No like mcdili said we have an agreement with each other as in the seniors for both factions. He has passed all the tests that he has needed to complete and I know he understands the rules. He's also already a trusted senior member for Apd, they do the same for us. If you think he isn't not deserving, or has broken the rules then we will gladly accept any tickets or questions regarding that. 

• Like 1
Just now, ShadowXbeast said:

No like mcdili said we have an agreement with each other as in the seniors for both factions. He has passed all the tests that he has needed to complete and I know he understands the rules. He's also already a trusted senior member for Apd, they do the same for us. If you think he isn't not deserving, or has broken the rules then we will gladly accept any tickets or questions regarding that. 

nah i dont have any issues with it just wanted to actually understand what happened

R&R did Moob a favour. As shadow said, Moob passed his tests with flying colours. We decided to return the favour. Victoria didn't just get PO. We put her through a battery of tests and we made sure the questions were more difficult than the run of the mill Deputy and PO tests. We even went back to some CPL and SGT re-eval test questions. I don't know where you idiots get this MCPD thing from when none of this has anything to do with it. This was simply a quid pro quo thing between R&R and APD. 

If you want it to be an MCPD thing, then I can go through this thread and blacklist anyone who so much as hints at MCPD...

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, yobson said:

nah i dont have any issues with it just wanted to actually understand what happened

Yeah I understand you and I thank you for actually typing a response regarding MCPD that actually provokes a nice peaceful discussion. And also if I come off as angry or attacking you just realize I am angry about this topic but I am in no way angry at you. All in all thanks for asking a good question and not typing a stupid sentence just provoking argument. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Talindor said:

MCPD topics were made regarding favoritism among  MC members. Muthinator states that regardless of your Rank in the APD, you are given the same test regarding Senior R&R. As R&R procedures differ from APD, I will provide some clarity regarding sAPD actions;

If the Chief or one of his Deputy Chiefs decide to promote someone outside of the regular protocol, they will do so. It is within their power and do not need to explain themselves to anyone.

I was told that Mercury got Corporal, and Moob got a rank in R&R (I don't play medic to know the ranks and don't care to know what rank is what, love ya guys!). When I was told this I didn't care because I knew if Moob wanted to promote someone without going through the regulars, it's his dam call to do so. This has nothing to do MCPD, and it's getting rather old. If the Chief decides to give a Deputy a corporal Rank, it's in his every right to do so. The members mentioned in this topic that got irregular promotions are not even in MC, as @Peter Long says, you guys want to have it out in the topic regarding this then have at it. If there is any flame or otherwise, restrictions will be issued and this pointless topic will be locked. I was really looking foward to a good read but c'mon guys, they are not even MC members your talking about that got promoted. 

To make things fair, I never stated once that any of these players were or was in MC, what I had stated was that Moob had used his power within the APD to gain power within the field of Medic and being that he's the leader of MC took time to click bait the item MCPD.

8 minutes ago, Talindor said:

i understand that he have the right to do anything he want but is it fare ? a lot of good APD members that waited a good amount of time until they got there Po test and i am sure if you asked those people a CPL or a SGT re-eval test questions they would answer so why will you favorite someone and give them po test when she don't even have 1 minute on APD why will you cause all this

1 minute ago, Trilux said:

To make things fair, I never stated once that any of these players were or was in MC, what I had stated was that Moob had used his power within the APD to gain power within the field of Medic and being that he's the leader of MC took time to click bait the item MCPD.

Your right you did not, however your topic name suggests otherwise.