Okay the new update of Blackwater is great, but when you got the DMS scope that is at like a 80 percent drop it seems, cartel fights with MC are trash. Not just MC, but multiple Tree members have DMS scopes and we just sit on cartel hills. Anyone else think the chance to get the scopes should be lowered or even taken out completely?

80%? They're like 5% if even. Not a single MC Member has one, and multiple guys in tree have them?  DUPEDUPEDUPE Can you guys do one when there's actually cops on?

Sorry son, you just got clacked by an RCO at 900m.

• Like 2
Just now, Corporal_moob said:

80%? They're like 5% if even. Not a single MC Member has one, and multiple guys in tree have them?  DUPEDUPEDUPE Can you guys do one when there's actually cops on?

for once I agree with moob.

Must be Glitch in Matrix

2 hours ago, Corporal_moob said:

Dupe... Come on now Mooby. We have like 2 i think

• Like 1

As I've mentioned in multiple posts rather subtly I strongly disapprove of this garbage being added along with thermal goggles 

(This is all extremely unbalanced.)

There's a reason we didn't have them available in the first place. I understand its hard to get them now but it rewards grinding. rewarding grinding is never good in a competitive fps game.

I think skill should be awarded at the shooting part of an fps game and all players should be on a somewhat even playing field

Are we trying to become archetype 2.0 like hullo?

Isn't there already enough grinding to get kitted out as it is?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DeathSnare said:

As I've mentioned in multiple posts rather subtly I strongly disapprove of this garbage being added along with thermal goggles and civ ghosthawks. There's a reason we didn't have them available in the first place. I understand its hard to get them now but it rewards grinding. rewarding grinding is never good in a competitive fps game.

I think skill should be awarded at the shooting part of an fps game and all players should be on a somewhat even playing field

Isn't there already enough grinding to get kitted out as it is?

There is no civ ghosthawks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DeathSnare said:

As I've mentioned in multiple posts rather subtly I strongly disapprove of this garbage being added along with thermal goggles and civ ghosthawks. There's a reason we didn't have them available in the first place. I understand its hard to get them now but it rewards grinding. rewarding grinding is never good in a competitive fps game.

Lol I thought the same thing when they added blackwater. Its just like archetype tbh

1 minute ago, Corporal_moob said:

There is no civ ghosthawks.

oh i saw some * And DB guys flying around in one a couple times this past week maybe it was a stolen one...

Thanks for clarifying post edited :) 

Just now, DeathSnare said:

oh i saw some * And DB guys flying around in one a couple times this past week maybe it was a stolen one...

Thanks for clarifying post edited :) 

Also. There's no SPMGs.

There's one attached to the armed prowler, but we have one and usefulness of it is minimal. it can only point forward and has a tiny rotation circumference. you literally have to face the vehicle in the direction/height of the enemy to even have a chance of shooting someone with it. It's more of a showpiece. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Also. There's no SPMGs.

There's one attached to the armed prowler, but we have one and usefulness of it is minimal. it can only point forward and has a tiny rotation circumference. you literally have to face the vehicle in the direction/height of the enemy to even have a chance of shooting someone with it. It's more of a showpiece. 

OK, maybe I'm getting fed false information :P