More cartels

Kidney stealing :Kappa:

Knocking People Out :Kappa:

Pilot Helmets

Track Suits

Go-Karts

MXC for civs that costs 55k

• Like 3

The only problem with legacy donor donation goals is that the people with the perks already won't donate, and those people tend to donate the most because they've been on the server. We tried doing go karts but it didn't go well. I like the more cartels tho

I like the sound of more cartels, but I don't think that new banks will work considering the cops have a lot usually on their hand as is now, with people doing the BW, Fed, Jail, Terrors, and just camping the HQs in general.

3 hours ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I like the sound of more cartels, but I don't think that new banks will work considering the cops have a lot usually on their hand as is now, with people doing the BW, Fed, Jail, Terrors, and just camping the HQs in general.

You would know about people camping HQ's xd

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Augustus said:

The only problem with legacy donor donation goals is that the people with the perks already won't donate, and those people tend to donate the most because they've been on the server. We tried doing go karts but it didn't go well. I like the more cartels tho

But if they aren't they pay a lot more

4 hours ago, TroyOGG said:

Kidney stealing :Kappa:

I was gonna say maybe add special equipment in Rebel Markets to harvest organs off of dead bodies, but that would probably require whoever you harvest the organ from to die even if they requested a medic, and there was already a huge thread all about that, and that would be aids.

4 hours ago, TroyOGG said:

A Bank in all major cities to rob that get 750k

I really really really like the idea of smaller banks, that would probably be a lot of fun, especially for smaller banks. If they're smaller, would cops go non-lethals loaded then?

I really like the idea of a banks, Maybe not in every major city but one in pyrgos and kavala that wouldnt give as much as a fed but was easier for civs.

Pilot helmets would be a great addition/donation goal since only legacy donators have them currently and they are amazing after the tanoa update I think it was.

I'm not sure about more cartels, either that or rotating ones would be awesome since really the only cap people currently fight is moonshine and there is some others places that aren't bad to fight.

MXCs for civs wouldnt be bad as a vigi gun since theirs currently sucks.

I would say no to go karts because they are only available to legacy donators and most of their stuff is being givin away to everyone through donation goals but I dont think go karts should since they dont really affect gameplay and they still need somethings to steer them apart from everyone else.

I have no clue whats up with kidney stealing and knocking people out but maybe if a decent system was implemented that was fair

are track suits even a thing in arma?

auction house is being worked on currently so yeah.