Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Chopping an unchoppable chopper

If the vehicle is unlocked, you can just fly it to the chop shop and select chop-the press the vehicle that shows up. If the vehicle is locked you just need to lockpick it to access the vehicle. Claiming the vehicle only works on vehicles obtained from the blackwater.

@Theak Might this me a Medic Chopper?

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

No one has said anything about this? What exactly is wrong? I've chopped a few things as of recent update and haven't had issues.

ITS SO CONFUSING SEEING YOUR NAME HOLY SHIT... but yeah nothing's wrong I chopped a few vehicles.

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

No one has said anything about this? What exactly is wrong? I've chopped a few things as of recent update and haven't had issues.

I haven't seen any issues with it either, I've had no problems chopping multiple vehicles since last update. One issue I have seen occur however is that if someone dies in the vehicle then disconnects with their body in it and it disappears, it acts like its still there and you cant get it out so you can't chop the vehicle, similarly if a body gets stuck in the vehicle for some reason you can't chop it.

2 minutes ago, yobson said:

I haven't seen any issues with it either, I've had no problems chopping multiple vehicles since last update. One issue I have seen occur however is that if someone dies in the vehicle then disconnects with their body in it and it disappears, it acts like its still there and you cant get it out so you can't chop the vehicle, similarly if a body gets stuck in the vehicle for some reason you can't chop it.

It used to be broken, musta fixed then. I think its that what I was getting confused with @Jesse ^^^

2 hours ago, DaneG said:

I believe chop shop is a bit broken at the minute, and I think it will be fixed in the push of the new update hopefully? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Might be a VX curse because me and the crew have experienced this problem as well; on separate occasions. In addition, there were no bodies for us when we tried to chop 
#Spooky

@Jesse Uhh one time we stole Oil trucks Im unfamiliar with the names but it was a oil tempest. Another time it was a Hemmit box 

But primary it's an issue with oil trucks to my knowledge.

Personally i've never had a problem with chopping a chopper 

If someone logs off in their helicopter their body will stay in there. Therefore when you go to chop it and it checks for crew inside it'll find that one body, meaning you can't chop. Haven't tried it in forever but getting all the seats filled up removes the logged off person.

Sorry for the abrupt cut off there, i tore my rig apart to upgrade it and well it took longer to do than i thought.
Vehicle was an orcha i found. abandoned, at the airfield.  my thoughts are either someone dsynced while parking it, died and alt f4 to save their load out, or they died of water and just logged out.
After looking around i'm not the only one having issues like this.  I hope someone isn't trying to exploit the game.
I had 3 people in and out of the chopper no pull bodys available or anything...full keys truck and all, i think maybe the chopper was so awesome it wasnt having it.

I did get to watch later that night someone fail to get my orcha chopped so they purposely, let anti air blow them up... i say let laughing ( i think they made 3 passes) cost me alittle in ins... knowing 2 people lost a load out and looked really stingy, worth it.
There's good Olympus players and there are hobos, what can you do, its part of arma.  Ya, I'm alittle salty about it but Arma Karma ;)

I will be benchmark testing and configuring my new set up tonight 
Maybe ill see you guys on, if you need a lift (and your not an ars hole) `Outlaw Transportation` should be up and running tonight.

Also, thanks to everyone who replied.
I appreciate the community effort, this is why i like Olympus  and why i help people cheap or free of charge.

On November 17, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Ajax said:

ITS SO CONFUSING SEEING YOUR NAME HOLY SHIT... but yeah nothing's wrong I chopped a few vehicles.

you know I been moderated for quite some time now so I seen that every time you post you have to have some shit in all caps to show you are really serious. super interesting when you start out with a super interesting HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRO and then you instantly settle down and say nah bro it's fine I'm chillin. bit odd. idk why I typed this.

1 hour ago, Theak said:

Sorry for the abrupt cut off there, i tore my rig apart to upgrade it and well it took longer to do than i thought.
Vehicle was an orcha i found. abandoned, at the airfield.  my thoughts are either someone dsynced while parking it, died and alt f4 to save their load out, or they died of water and just logged out.
After looking around i'm not the only one having issues like this.  I hope someone isn't trying to exploit the game.
I had 3 people in and out of the chopper no pull bodys available or anything...full keys truck and all, i think maybe the chopper was so awesome it wasnt having it.

I did get to watch later that night someone fail to get my orcha chopped so they purposely, let anti air blow them up... i say let laughing ( i think they made 3 passes) cost me alittle in ins... knowing 2 people lost a load out and looked really stingy, worth it.
There's good Olympus players and there are hobos, what can you do, its part of arma.  Ya, I'm alittle salty about it but Arma Karma ;)

I will be benchmark testing and configuring my new set up tonight 
Maybe ill see you guys on, if you need a lift (and your not an ars hole) `Outlaw Transportation` should be up and running tonight.

Also, thanks to everyone who replied.
I appreciate the community effort, this is why i like Olympus  and why i help people cheap or free of charge.

r u ok?!?

On 11/17/2016 at 4:10 PM, Jesse said:

Can comfirm it's bugged. idk exactly what  the problem is but so far I think it's random. 

5 hours ago, R A N D Y said:

you know I been moderated for quite some time now so I seen that every time you post you have to have some shit in all caps to show you are really serious. super interesting when you start out with a super interesting HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRO and then you instantly settle down and say nah bro it's fine I'm chillin. bit odd. idk why I typed this.

ITS BECAUSE IM LAZY AS FUCK

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

Can comfirm it's bugged. idk exactly what  the problem is but so far I think it's random. 

I wish it was bugged when some random freshspawn jumped in my tempest then I got shot out of my ifrit...