Cap cartel = faster processing

+1, would probably be pretty hard, and also devs have a shitload of stuff on there plate, especially with the update coming out tomorrow they will probably have a lot of bug fixes that they will need to sort out for some time after.

2 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

+1, would probably be pretty hard, and also devs have a shitload of stuff on there plate, especially with the update coming out tomorrow they will probably have a lot of bug fixes that they will need to sort out for some time after.

Wouldn't be a hard feature to add, but definitely a good idea. I always thought processing should go faster under different circumstances, maybe having it as a more expensive license you can process much more faster than normal. The one problem is, it would have to be a speed that doesn't impact the server too much. Currently takes about 50 minutes or something to make $1m with meth and you don't want to reduce processing time so much so that it makes money easy to obtain, its already too easy to make lots of money by doing a hemmt box or device of meth and there still isn't really too many money sinks to make it necessary.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Uh, wut?

And do you not realize how quick gathering is...
If anything gathering needs to be slowed.

Do you realize how long it takes? The majority of people do runs during the day when everyone is on because they can't stay up all night. To full pick and process a tempest device of say moonshine, you are looking at barely over an hour, In that time you are almost guaranteed to get found and robbed. Which is why many people have so much trouble making money. Faster pro times would be way cool with cartel hold, it would give you another reason to hold cartel. +1 Ray

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Uh, wut?

And do you not realize how quick gathering is...
If anything gathering needs to be slowed.

implies that something is coming out tomorrow, possidon already said that the update is coming out this week, so, I'm implying that the update is coming out tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Monkey_Wrench said:

Do you realize how long it takes? The majority of people do runs during the day when everyone is on because they can't stay up all night. To full pick and process a tempest device of say moonshine, you are looking at barely over an hour, In that time you are almost guaranteed to get found and robbed. Which is why many people have so much trouble making money. Faster pro times would be way cool with cartel hold, it would give you another reason to hold cartel. +1 Ray

If you have trouble completing 1 tempest worth of moonshine, how do you expect to hold a cartel?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Airman said:

If you have trouble completing 1 tempest worth of moonshine, how do you expect to hold a cartel?

Yeah I have 90 mil, was not speaking for myself. Trying  to point out for other players

7 hours ago, Pabblo said:

I feel like cartels need something new to encourage players to go capture them but not speeding up runs as they are pretty fast as they are.

Definitely. By now all cartels are is for two bored gangs looking for a gunfight. Whatever it is that they add to cartels, they should put as a part of the donation goal. I'm surprised they haven't settled on one yet to be honest.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

implies that something is coming out tomorrow, possidon already said that the update is coming out this week, so, I'm implying that the update is coming out tomorrow.

I think you should re-read it.

" I talked to the dev's and there is already something in the works but its not going to happen tomorrow "