Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Restraints

Right now as it is there is no longer a hex when you are restrained. I think instead of this there should be an option when you go to leave with the criminal to take the comms and gps. Last night while fighting I didnt have a hex on a team mate since they were caught by the cops. Because of this I ended up killing him since I had no idea where he was and from my POV had no sight on him. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

Right now as it is there is no longer a hex when you are restrained. I think instead of this there should be an option when you go to leave with the criminal to take the comms and gps. Last night while fighting I didnt have a hex on a team mate since they were caught by the cops. Because of this I ended up killing him since I had no idea where he was and from my POV had no sight on him. 

If he was your friend why would you risk spraying at him! With friends like you, who needs enemies. :bigcheefface:

Always something for something.

Now you can spray the car down and kill your friend but that's if you find him. Before, you could shoot the hex or avoid the hex but know constantly where your friend is.

• Like 2
  • Admin

We'll tackle those when we get to them. I'm sure we'll start getting reports. We've been waiting for that feature for a the longest time I hope it doesn't start being an issue. I was one that was crying for it all the time. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fuzy said:

Just another excuse for people to shoot their restrained buddies without consequences.

hopefully they wont even know where their buddies are is kind of the point. If cops fly off in a heli and take their comms, fly to a HQ that is no where near where they were, then you can get them banned for meta. obviously if you followed them, thats a different story though.

Also, could cops e able to blindfold people when it gets fixed? cause then that could nearly entirely prevent meta gaming.

2 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Also, could cops e able to blindfold people when it gets fixed? cause then that could nearly entirely prevent meta gaming.

Blindfolds are fixed. Servers just need to be updated. I haven't bugged Poseidon to do so since I would like do get a couple small fixes for issues we noticed post patch. 

Cops, vigi, black market, and rebel sell blindfolds. You can buy them now, but they do nothing. I assume SOP's will be set for cops to prevent abusing it. Not too fun to have your screen blacked out for too long. I also set it so you can self remove your blindfold if you are unrestrained. You just remove the balaclava equipped on you. If you had any googles before, they get returned to you.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Blindfolds are fixed. Servers just need to be updated. I haven't bugged Poseidon to do so since I would like do get a couple small fixes for issues we noticed post patch. 

Cops, vigi, black market, and rebel sell blindfolds. You can buy them now, but they do nothing. I assume SOP's will be set for cops to prevent abusing it. Not too fun to have your screen blacked out for too long. I also set it so you can self remove your blindfold if you are unrestrained. You just remove the balaclava equipped on you. If you had any googles before, they get returned to you.

FUCKING DOPE. Blindfolds will be awesome.

24 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Well done!!!!