CSAT Clothing, should we remove them?

Remove CSAT Clothes?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove CSAT clothing?

1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

Test it all you want, I fight cartels every single day and there isn't even a "Tank" issue anymore, the only time people tank is when their internet goes into the ground. 

Just because you dont see it, doesn't mean it isnt happening.

1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

Yet everyone is still dying within 2 bullets, I really don't see why this is even being brought up again what so ever

I feel like your only trying to keep GA's because Tree is usually on the receiving end of the gunfire ;) 

I've heard "I just tanked" and "they just tanked" so much to the point where I started playing Asylum, and enjoy it further than Olympus at this point. Removing CSAT is the best thing you can do rn to improve overall fighting

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I feel like your only trying to keep GA's because Tree is usually on the receiving end of the gunfire ;) 

I've heard "I just tanked" and "they just tanked" so much to the point where I started playing Asylum, and enjoy it further than Olympus at this point. Removing CSAT is the best thing you can do rn to improve overall fighting

I couldn't give a fuck less about GAs, remove them for all I care all y'all will just die from my nades 20m away because you lost the explosive resistance; however CSAT clothing just is the only shit that looks decent.

Edited by Orgondo
13 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

I couldn't give a fuck less about GAs, remove them for all I care all y'all will just die from my nades 20m away because you lost the explosive resistance; however CSAT clothing just is the only shit that looks decent.

Geurilla Garment is pretty nice. Pilot Coveralls were the only good looking CSAT clothing imo, but idk

18 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

I meant CSAT not GA

Definitely should be removed, for reasons that 2 shots is much more reasonable in my opinion but also, removing csats will allow people to have freedom to choose whatever clothing they want and not everyone only wearing one of the 4 clothing, Grey Fatigues Hex, Brown Fatigues Hex, CSAT Tanoa full ghillie or the retarded looking csat half ghillie. Removing them should allow a couple dozen outfits to be worn instead.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, McDili said:

It does the same thing as pilot coveralls.

The stomach area of the pilot coveralls has very poor hit box registration. CSAT with a GA is 5 shots. pretty consistently. I don't think CSAT should be removed because those "sick one taps" won't be a thing anymore. Everyone will be dying in 1-2 shots.

5 minutes ago, [SoA]Steve said:

The stomach area of the pilot coveralls has very poor hit box registration. CSAT with a GA is 5 shots. pretty consistently. I don't think CSAT should be removed because those "sick one taps" won't be a thing anymore. Everyone will be dying in 1-2 shots.

It's 4 shots every time at close range. Pilot coveralls or CSAT clothing, it's no different.

The reason CSAT clothing is like that is because the CSAT faction has shitty vests, whereas Blufor and Greenfor have good vests and bad clothing. It's just Bohemia's way of balancing the factions I guess.

I say remove the CSAT cloths. Like others stated, different uniforms will be seen and the RP will be more realistic. 1-2 hits kills allow a more realistic feel to the server. Cause less raging for sure when you hit a kid in the upper chest when he should be dead yet survives.

1 minute ago, Mr. Whiskey said:

I say remove the CSAT cloths. Like others stated, different uniforms will be seen and the RP will be more realistic. 1-2 hits kills allow a more realistic feel to the server. Cause less raging for sure when you hit a kid in the upper chest when he should be dead yet survives.

You say this, but you voted to keep them, why???

45 minutes ago, McDili said:

It's 4 shots every time at close range. Pilot coveralls or CSAT clothing, it's no different.

The reason CSAT clothing is like that is because the CSAT faction has shitty vests, whereas Blufor and Greenfor have good vests and bad clothing. It's just Bohemia's way of balancing the factions I guess.

I understand that's the reason. I just think it's ridiculous that without csats we will die in 1 shot to the thigh.

What about the tac vest script @McDili? it's set up so if you chose to use CSAT it only lets you use the tac vest. 

Edit: it wouldn't let you use the carrier lite with it or the GA, to my knowledge.

Edited by [SoA]Steve
  • Admin
8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

If we remove CSAT stuff, people will just wear the next best thing. Pointless IMO, everyone will just look the same and wear that next best item. lol..

As much as you don't want to hear it. The GA carrier should be removed, only because it looks gay af..

I like the fact that the GA covers my sack. Just saiyan.....

• Like 3