Hey Tree, Come back to Server 1 any time

36 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Currently, I'm sitting on my toilet taking a shit... the shower is warming up. After reading this I now wish i had a bathtub to sit in with my toaster...

For you non believers. 

Can someone confirm, is this 100% a legit shitpost?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, GrandpaSquid said:

I feel like I just watched an autistic child putting peanut butter onto a styrofoam plate and proceeding to eat it.....

this video reminds me of that time you posted that thing of you killing like 4 deputies xd

just kidding only memes here 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

You are never on olympus anymore to even have a stand point in any arguments for olympus xD 

He lives within the trees. He is never offline.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

@TheRandomOne what was the point of this? If this makes you feel good in anyway that's terrible because that was all trash. I don't know why you are trying to humiliate Tree just stop.

9 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

I don't think what I did was amazing/skillfull by any means (in fact the only skills shots are distance shots, close range full auto is something anyone can do so I don't know why it's always in peoples montages), moreso that I shouldn't have been able to do it.

Enroll now before the semester begins:

Image result for zoolander's school for kids who can't read good and want to learn to do other things good too

• Like 1

Holy shit it took me about 4 minutes to set up this post because it didn't work the first time. Jesus Christ why are you all so interested in this?

Only thing I have to say is that I love how you named the thread "Come back to server 1 anytime" as if ANY of the good gangs actually play on there.

4 minutes ago, Callum Rae said:

You can kill two people? PLEASE TEACH ME 

+11111111111

6 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

Jesus Christ why are you all so interested in this?

I don't know why they are. I even said there was nothing skillful about this, I was just having fun. People took this shit way too seriously, has been funny though.

16 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

I don't know why they are. I even said there was nothing skillful about this, I was just having fun. People took this shit way too seriously, has been funny though.

Yeah I saw. I'm glad I saw too, because I was almost the 3rd dumbass to point out how it wasn't that skillful. I just couldn't believe how badly Monkey_Wrench potatoed, I was honestly expecting the person up there to be some temp. That genuinely surprised me.

10 hours ago, Josh122 said:

One thing to upload a montage its another to upload a video naming it what you did and knowing its going to start a flame war on the forums you are support team you should know better then that.

Oh wait he might not be when Peter sees this

It's super-ironic that you knew the name was going to start a flame war. The name wasn't in any way talking garbage or anything, yet you knew at least one of you guys were gonna get a sore anus over this whole thing. Literally only TWO of your members got killed, why are y'all so angry all the time?

45 minutes ago, Legolum said:

I am so sorry that @TheRandomOne keeps getting out of his cage; we just cant afford a bigger one without our meth money.

LOL Made me giggle irl +1. But for real though its a game I think we should just all let this go, yea Tree got SB at Meth and Random got Tree I dont know why people have to post it on the forums to make themselves or their gang look good, you show that through cartels, gang wars, ETC. Not flexing your big boy muscles on the forums

17 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

@Frank Castle

P.S. Pardon the sniffing, am sick. Not fun.

You got 2 kills on Tree, that's like getting a fucking participation medal for losing.

16 hours ago, Josh122 said:

Oh look more potato 

the only potato is in your profile picture :)