Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Hello I recently got a new PC where the local disk has only 118gb and I have a secondary hardrive that has 913gb and my local disk is getting full and iw as wondering if there was anyway I could get my arma 3 clips I save to go to my secondary hard drive instead of my local disk as you can tell I'm not very good with computers :P thx

Are you using shadow play? Because If so all you have to do is Alt+Z then make sure your shadow play is turned off then go to settings 67b7373386fb8207f2dc15d54d9c1980.png after that go down till you see recordingsa4784dbf0ebee812df0dfdc3a1ed1527.png and then you will be able to move where you want your clips to be stored in. Also if you're using OBS You can access the recording folder if you open the File menu and click on "Show Recordings". If you go to the settings and there to Output, you can change the recording folders destination at "FLV Recording Path". Although if you seem to be having trouble getting the path you are wanting you can always jump on teamspeak and wait in the support channel for me or anyone of my fellow support members to help you out in directions.

20 hours ago, buckie said:

get out of here with ur down syndrome ass

UR WHEELCHAIR AND HELMET LOOKIN ASS GOING AROUND YELLING AT VENDING MACHINES WITH 2 LAZY EYES LIKE WHFGIWUEHGFREUIHG IURS NAFUSIFUOJ

20 hours ago, buckie said:

get out of here with ur down syndrome ass

u still didn't give me those slaves u cuck

• Like 1
On 2/27/2017 at 3:20 PM, Panda :) said:

Hello I recently got a new PC where the local disk has only 118gb and I have a secondary hardrive that has 913gb and my local disk is getting full and iw as wondering if there was anyway I could get my arma 3 clips I save to go to my secondary hard drive instead of my local disk as you can tell I'm not very good with computers :P thx

Go to system 32 and there is a divorce