Locked APD Lethals For No Reason

Lethal force is authorized only when non-lethal force has failed or is inadequate to resolve the situation. ~handbook

if a cop tazes a pilot in a orca do u think he will put on a jetpack and fly up to restrain you? Only solution to take you down is lethal force.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Creepy said:

Have you not seen this phenomenon? No other way to get you out of a heli so you get lethaled.

+1. Any pilot will be lethaled, you cannot pull someone out of the pilot seat. 99% of the time the guy will fly off being tazed or just wont get out.. forcing you to lethal. I thought a previous apd member would know this.. guess not since your trying to flame luke duke. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

You were in a heli. No way takers could help cause you'd get untazed and fly away.

Who cares? i posed no threat to them?

3 minutes ago, snipeZ said:

Lethal force is authorized only when non-lethal force has failed or is inadequate to resolve the situation. ~handbook

if a cop tazes a pilot in a orca do u think he will put on a jetpack and fly up to restrain you? Only solution to take you down is lethal force.

Thats retarded cops shouldn't get to make the call on the spot whats inadequate. thats the whole point of a rule book. if not theres no point. "you can lethal people in these particular instances, unless u just feel like lethaling someone"

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I mean you were wanted for 30K... You acknowledged he was warning shotting you. You continued to land... I don't understand what ya don't get?

so? cops shouldn't just flip to lethals at the first second that someone doesn't comply

Just now, RambleR said:

+1. Any pilot will be lethaled, you cannot pull someone out of the pilot seat. 99% of the time the guy will fly off being tazed or just wont get out.. forcing you to lethal. 

ok but i wasn't really posing any threat to them at that time, and the fix to that is something dev sided. not "just lethal any helicopter" 

Just now, RambleR said:

+1. Any pilot will be lethaled, you cannot pull someone out of the pilot seat. 99% of the time the guy will fly off being tazed or just wont get out.. forcing you to lethal. 

Don't get me wrong, I still rage the fuck out every time.. but that's because I have a very strong magnet on my pilot helmet. I'm like a 1-tap training dummy when in the pilot seat (or driver seat, or running, or standing) I could get 1-tapped in the soft log screen.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Berg02 said:

Maybe you have a heli full of rebels and are about to drop death and destruction? Who else would be dumb enough to fly by and say hi?

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

Thats retarded cops shouldn't get to make the call on the spot whats inadequate. thats the whole point of a rule book. if not theres no point. "you can lethal people in these particular instances, unless u just feel like lethaling someone"

so? cops shouldn't just flip to lethals at the first second that someone doesn't comply

Your mad i see, but no there is more you post it. What a meme 

Great shot Luke

Just now, Edge said:

Your mad i see, but no there is more you post it. What a meme 

Great shot Luke

Sorry i dont speak retard can you translate to english??

Just now, Creepy said:

Welcome to "Saving Gangmates and Potential Hazards Thereof: A Diatribe" written by Pvt. Murphy!

:D

lol

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

ok but i wasn't really posing any threat to them at that time, and the fix to that is something dev sided. not "just lethal any helicopter" 

You were in a heli and if you got tazed you would fly away and he wouldn't possibly be able to get you, or you would've crashed and you'd still be wanted. That makes tazers inadequate, that's how it's always been. How does he know you didn't have a full heli that would destroy him? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

You were in a heli and if you got tazed you would fly away and he wouldn't possibly be able to get you, or you would've crashed and you'd still be wanted. That makes tazers inadequate, that's how it's always been. How does he know you didn't have a full heli that would destroy him? 

who gives a shit? i was already flying away by the time i was shot. who gives a shit if i get tazed and fly away? im not doing anything and only had a 30k bounty.

Just now, reno walkins said:

isnt there a rule you arnt allowed to do anything to someone below 60k? im not able to watch the vid rn tho 

thats just for vigis

Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

Berg, if you're this butt hurt, full out a report. It will get denied but you cam still fill it out if you want.

lol fuck off retard

Just now, Jesse said:

Oh okay. So you want to be tazed at 50m... get Ejected from your heli and crash and blow up? Seems like the same fucking result.

yes i would prefer that because at least that gives the person that did nothing but fly around a chance to live