Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

If Dili gets one, I want one!

I had to donate over 1000 dollars before I was given the gift of having a custom uniform.

Just to clarify, this was not contingent upon me donating 1000 bucks either. Once I reached 1000, the devs just decided to do something nice for me.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

I had to donate over 1000 dollars before I was given the gift of having a custom uniform.

Just to clarify, this was not contingent upon me donating 1000 bucks either. Once I reached 1000, the devs just decided to do something nice for me.

I'm joking :)

12 minutes ago, McDili said:

Cant wait to see what Eb gets

34 minutes ago, McDili said:

You better watch out, bohemia is coming for you....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 7om said:

make the server even lagger? nah

Never heard that one before.  Last I checked there was just as much shit, if not more, around some of the new cartels.  Keep commenting though.  I love hearing unoriginal opinions.  

1 hour ago, Silton said:

Would you remove hospitals for $1000?

Who are you?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Muthinator said:

Never heard that one before.  Last I checked there was just as much shit, if not more, around some of the new cartels.  Keep commenting though.  I love hearing unoriginal opinions.

So, how bout them hospitals? Amiright???

:Kappa: 1-10 how original?