Role model APD

Quite honestly if more APD stuck more to the ingame rules like checking liscense plates, doing checkpoints, AND MOST OF ALL RP'ING, i feel like the server could be a much better place for everyone. 

this was a great example of some cop rp, i had a funny moment with them and managed to escape once, and in the end i got my half ticket. Everyone is happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdVY8HOpdHo

• Like 1

Here we have an example of a person who wants RP when only its in there favor. Cops follow the rules on this server, if not make a report. Btw I see cops do checkpoints and RP more than ever compared to like a year ago.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Japan said:

Quite honestly if more APD stuck more to the ingame rules like checking liscense plates, doing checkpoints, AND MOST OF ALL RP'ING, i feel like the server could be a much better place for everyone.

Checking license plates and doing checkpoints are rules? That's News to me. Care to cite a Server Rule section or an APD Handbook section for me? Go on ahead. I'll wait. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hucci said:

RP is the best when both parties participate

this couldn't be a truer statement. anyone who knows me knows I'm only here for the rp. but most civ either don't know how or just don't care. there's times ill spend 10 minutes rping with someone I just revived and other times I try to rp and they just bitch they were laying on the ground for 3 minutes.

my suggestion is to rp with everyone and hope the awesomeness spreads to others. 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I think the only reason you are happy with this cop is because at the end (like you said) you got a half ticket. If you would have gotten a full ticket this would have been a complain post. 

Cops don't have to believe your story. They are role playing as that... cops... not your damn kindergarten teacher. 

• Like 2
On 5/16/2017 at 0:14 AM, RubberDuck said:

Btw I see cops do checkpoints and RP more than ever compared to like a year ago.

If that's the case checkpoints must've not even existed back then. In the four years I've been playing on this server, I've seen checkpoints manned by APD literally TWICE. Every other time it was KS and other scats sitting and waiting in police checkpoints for people to pass.

28 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

If that's the case checkpoints must've not even existed back then. In the four years I've been playing on this server, I've seen checkpoints manned by APD literally TWICE. Every other time it was KS and other scats sitting and waiting in police checkpoints for people to pass.

I only do checkpoints when the server is full, otherwise you get one car every half an hour and it gets boring.