new interaction menu option

I like it but feel that it should only be allowed to be done by the person who restrained the person you're strip searching. I can just imagine a dude with a rook, strip searching a guy in APD custody and taking his mk-1 or something and killing cops.

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, DINGUSDEAN said:

I like it but feel that it should only be allowed to be done by the person who restrained the person you're strip searching. I can just imagine a dude with a rook, strip searching a guy in APD custody and taking his mk-1 or something and killing cops.

Thats something ive never thought of but ur idea is better

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Augustus said:

random with sting walks into hq, tases with no engagement, restrains, instantly takes gear and leaves

gg -1

I get what you mean but there is something called 3 to 1 restrain, you could only strip if they put their hands up, and just report them.

57 minutes ago, Strikke said:

I feel like something happend to make you post this :Kappa:

This is one of those things that would work great if nobody abused or trolled with it, but that is not going to happen so -1

Something did happen. Some NW member told us he doesnt have to drop anything cause we tazed him. We all got pissed cause we hate these shit talkers so we made a post 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, [ Lynx ] said:

Tell me if this is a good idea...

On a restrained player you will get the option to strip them of their gear. Pretty much this will make them butt naked and all their clothes and weapons will go onto the ground. 

ALRP?????????????

Potentially unpopular opinion but considering how much the current Fail RP rule gets broken I think something like this, if it only worked on people restrained by zipties, and also had a 30 second animation to it, would actually be +1

Being restrained by zipties means you can't do it to APD detainees, and a 30 second animation makes you vulnerable. So it's not as simple as a quick restrain strip and go. Especially considering some assholes decide to strip their gear for a whole 2 minutes just to stall. 

9 hours ago, McDili said:

Potentially unpopular opinion but considering how much the current Fail RP rule gets broken I think something like this, if it only worked on people restrained by zipties, and also had a 30 second animation to it, would actually be +1

Being restrained by zipties means you can't do it to APD detainees, and a 30 second animation makes you vulnerable. So it's not as simple as a quick restrain strip and go. Especially considering some assholes decide to strip their gear for a whole 2 minutes just to stall. 

Maybe also make it so you have to be the person who restrained them. That way it's a little more controlled and harder to abuse. Make it so you can also not strip someone in the same gang or group you are in. I feel there are ways it could be prevented from exploiting and abuse. I think the devs and staff have seen enough new, cool features get abused to high hell, that they'll be very careful with this one.

Although another problem I see would be is a cleanup script removing the items from the map. I've had people drop stuff while I'm on cop and they'll drop it and before I can seize it or pick it up, it'll get removed. People will also strip search someone and not take any of the gear, just to have the person who got searched lose their gear.

Maybe another part of this feature would be after 2 minutes or something, all the gear gets put back on the person so they don't lose it because someone wanted to be a dick.

These are a few of my ideas and hopefully this feature can get added cause I have seen enough people stall, or just not drop their gear and take the ban over losing their gear, don't know why.